I need help with computer change.

Tomorrow my computer is going away for a few day to get a change to Windows 10. I have been putting things on my husband computer, but eBay has gone to seller hub, and I just can't follow it, just too much going on at the moment.

Does anyone know how I can change it to the classic view?

I can't find any of my sold items, it usually comes up at the bottom of my listings on My eBay, but I can't find it. I am going to be working with a lot of changes in the next while, and I would really like eBay to go back to the classic view. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The link opens your Selling Overview which shows a bit of this and that, it is kind of a confusing jumble of information.

Check out my screenshot below, perhaps your "Selling" menu is just hidden from view.

Click on the little pointed arrow to the right of "Selling" to show / hide the menu that contains your Sold list.

Screenshot_20200109-195021_Edge.jpg

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I don’t know how to find the classic view but on Seller Hub jut go to The top left side and click on Orders. The drop down menu gives you a choice of All, Shipped, and Not Shipped. Orders is now what eBay calls sold items. Hope that helps you, Seller Hub is quite easy once you use it a few times.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I'm not completely sure I've understood your question but I'll try to help.

If you are wanting to manage your Orders (a.k.a Sales) using My Ebay try clicking on the link below. If that is the page you are looking for be sure to bookmark the page, it is not always easy to locate from My ebay.

https://www.ebay.ca/mys/overview

There is just the one version of Seller Hub, it always opens in Classic view which is of course meant to be viewed on a Desktop computer or tablet. There is not a version of SH optimized for mobile phones.

Seller Hub is really quite good once one becomes familiar with how it is organized.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

My apologies. I should have first checked where you're listing, it looks like you are listing on ebay.com. The link I provided above is for the Canadian site, here is the right one for ebay.com

https://www.ebay.com/mys/overview

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Thanks for the suggestions, I know I will have to get used to seller hub soon, but I am a bit concerned about having to get used to Windows10, I would like to do that first. I am elderly and don't learn new things very well. On eBay on my computer I can go back to the classic version, but when I put my eBay on my husbands, there is no choice, just seller hub, and I think that is what it will be when my new computers gets back.

If I find that seller hub is on my new computer, I guess I can call eBay and see if they have a way of going back to the classic version for a while.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@kawartha-ephemera wrote:

My apologies. I should have first checked where you're listing, it looks like you are listing on ebay.com. The link I provided above is for the Canadian site, here is the right one for ebay.com

https://www.ebay.com/mys/overview

That still doesn't show my sold items, it used to follow after the listings on my eBay.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

The link opens your Selling Overview which shows a bit of this and that, it is kind of a confusing jumble of information.

Check out my screenshot below, perhaps your "Selling" menu is just hidden from view.

Click on the little pointed arrow to the right of "Selling" to show / hide the menu that contains your Sold list.

Screenshot_20200109-195021_Edge.jpg

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Found it, thanks so much. I'll get used to it in time.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply