Improved Canadian Shipping Services on eBay. Com

Is this just a new shipping standard available to us or an actual shipping service? The email is light on details and doesn't link to a more detailed explanation....
Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

Re: Improved Canadian Shipping Services on eBay. Com

eBay automagically refunding buyers for late deliveries that are late by a day or 3. Seems related to me.

As noted in post 57 that is exactly what I keep seeing and trying to report (Canada) but keeps falling on deaf ears. eBay's estimates do NOT match CP's website. The above confirms the same sort of thing is happening on dot com for US sellers. 

-Lotz

Message 61 of 62
latest reply

Re: Improved Canadian Shipping Services on eBay. Com

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

eBay automagically refunding buyers for late deliveries that are late by a day or 3. Seems related to me.

I'm seeing a thread about buyers filing INR claims before the last estimated delivery date stated in the listing.  This doesn't appear related to me.

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

As noted in post 57 that is exactly what I keep seeing and trying to report (Canada) but keeps falling on deaf ears. eBay's estimates do NOT match CP's website. The above confirms the same sort of thing is happening on dot com for US sellers. 

"Delivery standards" are what Canada Post uses.  "Delivery estimates" are what eBay uses.  They don't necessarily have to be the same.  It would be nice if they were, but eBay feels they aren't, I guess.

Message 62 of 62
latest reply