Lighthearted camera milestone approaching!

Me wee camera has continued to hang onto life, I see in old posts that in April 2019 it achieved the 125,000 pictures milestone, today we're at 145,000* - will it make it to 150,000????

Since the 125,000 milestone, the on off button spring half broke and it only is half hanging on, but it will still turn the camera on and off, the picture taking button was very finicky for a couple years but as of late it has been working aok!

This is the same camera that I've been using since I retired my Sony MAVICA camera that put the pictures onto 3 1/2 floppy disks, so this camera has been my picture taking buddy for more than 10 years I'd say!

Anyway, I thought a lighthearted thread wasn't a bad idea......

*I store my pictures in directories of up to 1,000 pictures so coincidentally it lets me know how many pictures I've taken by the directory name....

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I'm rooting for at least another 5000 pics!

Actually, I'm surprised that you don't scan your stamps rather than take pictures.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I don't like scanning because I picture the front and the back of stamps/small groups, and I sell lots of large groups of stamps which aren't scanable anyway. (I've always felt pictures are better resolution etc than scans but I'm biased).

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

jcd931
Community Member

Wow!!!  I'd say try sending this message to the camera company.  They might reward you with a new camera.  I'm cheering for you.  Thanks for the uplifting post🤗

Message 4 of 4
latest reply