Have asked Ebay Chat line for help twice but no change

I have 900 plus listing so this is costing $180 plus Store Fee

anyone else having same problem ?

billchrest

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Listing Fee Charges

Well first close all those listings as they come to an end.

No point in paying more until you get this fixed.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/store-selling-fees?id=4809

My first thought was that you were  using Auctions, and Basic Stores only get 250 free auction listings. But your 929 listings are all Fixed Price.

However -there is this:

E-mail for Special Auction
Just for you
See more auctions
IN MY EBAY STORE

Have you actually been using Auctions and only recently changed to Fixed Price?

Or is this just incorrect terminology?

Both Auction and Fixed Price are called listings, but FB is not an auction, even with Best Offer enabled.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

All Fixed Price for last 20 years - no changes at my end - thanks billchrest

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Ebay has started giving Basic Store 1000 Fixed Price Listings per month

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Ebay reduced the amount for free listings from 999 to 250 in April.  So if your listings are autorenewing, you will start being charged for them at 251.  I just noticed this month and caught it at 256, so only ended up paying for 6 listings.  I used to have 700+ listings, now Ill have to decide on which 250 to list unless I want to pay listing fees which I dont.  Hope that answers your question.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

With a Basic store you should have 1000 Fixed  Price listings with a zero insertion fee.

https://www.ebay.ca/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/store-selling-fees?id=4809

Sounds like some programmers screwed up the ebay.ca free allowance increase that was to take place this month.  Until fixed, I would recommend doing a bulk closing of all listings that will be renewing between now and April 30 to stop any more charges this month.

jasmen@ebay-- could you check this problem

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Actually the number is 1250-- 1000 of which are Fixed Price and 250 for the dying auction format For a Basic Store like the OPs.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/store-selling-fees?id=4809

Without a Store, you are correct, the number of listings is 250.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Hey there @ypdc_dennis thanks for the tag! As of now there's supposed to be 1000 free fixed price ones so if that's not happening it would be best for the OP to reach out to CS like metioned to help get to the bottom of this ASAP! Thanks! 

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

jasmen@ebay  -- but the OP has reached out to CS with no results.

Is this just a problem for one store seller or is it a widespread problem for ebay.CA?

It does not effect me, since my listings this month all fit under the old ebay.ca free limit.

It will also not effect those listing on ebay.COM since those limits were not changed this month.

-;-

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

@ypdc_dennis There's no widespread issue, but maybe it would be best for the OP to reach out on eBay For Buisness so the team can take a deeper dive! 

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

My Ebay.ca Sellers Page says 1000 Free Listings with Basic Store plus 10,000 additional Free Listing. Paying for Store but still paying Listing Fee since April 21 - asked ebay 3 times for help but not fixed - thanks billc

Message 12 of 12
latest reply