Loyalty Discounts

Wow. Great news. eBay is showing sellers a little love. Beginning today, running until 4-15-2024, eBay is recognizing sellers, especially those who have been on the platform for extended years. Program is automatic, you do not have to click a link.

For every year you have been a seller on eBay, you will get 2% off ALL fees. E.G. Selling for 5 years, get 10% off all fees.  Selling for 10 years, get 20% off all fees. Selling for 25 years, get 50% off all fees.  Good until April 15, 2024.  You should receive a message in your my eBay inbox.  "All fees" include but are not limited to the following.

FVF

Store Fees

Upgrade Fees

Transaction Fees

Happy 1st.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Loyalty Discounts

@snoopwiz 

If it sounds too good to be true......

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Loyalty Discounts

Agree!....and as a 20+ year member on eBay, no such message/email has come MY way!

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Loyalty Discounts

That would be amazing but I haven't seen any message yet either! I've been selling 12 years, not as long as many of you but hoping I qualify.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Loyalty Discounts

marnotom!
Community Member

I think this announcement should have been posted prior to noon.  (Pick your time zone.)

Foo.jpg

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Loyalty Discounts

Can you post a copy of the original message and the link?

Why did you not post that when you wrote this post?

I think I know why...

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Loyalty Discounts

exactly! wasn't thinking of what day today actually was so guess some of us got caught up in  the "Gotcha! April Fool's" the old yoke/joke...ah well , it is what it is!

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Loyalty Discounts

@brettjet38 wrote:

Can you post a copy of the original message and the link?

Why did you not post that when you wrote this post?

I think I know why...

Strangely or ironically eBay basically kaboshed eBucks reward program March 31, 2021. Yes, there are special offers that arrive in the dark of night with same frequency of solar eclipses, but not the same as an all in kind of program!! And you can no longer enroll even if you wanted to.

-Lotz

Does eBay not do eBay Bucks anymore?

After March 31st 2021, buyers enrolled into the program will no longer earn 1% on all qualifying purchase. The good news is that we will continue to offer limited time eBay Bucks Bonus promotions for earning eBay Bucks from time to time.
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Loyalty Discounts

ha ha ha ha 

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Loyalty Discounts

I must confess you got me good!!!

I guess we're all so hopeful we'll grasp any straw even on April 1!!!!

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Loyalty Discounts

@ricarmic wrote:

I must confess you got me good!!!

I guess we're all so hopeful we'll grasp any straw even on April 1!!!!

@snoopwiz 

@ricarmic 

@intimewithmusic 

@brettjet38 

eBay discussion area...A great place to hypothetically pull on a leg or 2 or just a place to vent!!

Actual solutions on the other hand...It helps to remain optimistically hopeful!!!

lotzofuniquegoodies_1-1712081665494.png

Congrats to the users who got the fee credits. Still waiting on mine to arrive. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply