My Ebay Summary Page Changes

My ebay Summary page as changed this morning moving my For Sale items down to the bottom of my page and my purchased items to the top. My unsold items now show in the summary which I don't want. I can't remember how to realign the page to a format that I like. I guess ebay has decided how I like to see things on MY ebay summary as I did not choose these changes. It looks more like the pages on dot com now. Can someone please let me know how I rearrange how my page looks, moving my for sale up and my purchased down. Thanks

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

and.....two hours later my old ebay summary page is back??????

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

Yep - the same thing happened to me.

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again. Crazy enough to try
Message 3 of 18
latest reply

Hoping they are not playing with more changes. I really did not like the look of what I saw this morning!

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

Why oh why? Guess I'll deal with it when I feel like taking the time. I thought it was a glitch on the ebay side.

Sheeeeesh...

_ _ _ _ _

"To be old and wise you first have to be young and stupid".
Message 5 of 18
latest reply

Now it keeps happening - it is different every time I bring the page up and there are no up/down arrows to move the categories.

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

I've heard a rumour that eBay are making My eBay more mobile friendly, during the testing they are "playing" with the standard desktop version to ensure the most compatibility.

So far I have not been included in any of the testing, except that the Options "feature" no longer works for me.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

Well my ebay home page is now back to the "new" format and I really dislike it. I always log into  dot ca and now my ebay page looks just like  it does if I inadvertently log into dot com. Font, color and my own personal layout of the order that I like to see my things has changed and I can't see where to change it back. The old format "came back" for a couple of hours mid morning but now it's the new format. I'm hoping someone else has had this experience today and can enlighten me and direct me if this is permanent and if not can I at least rearrange how my "selling, sold, purchased, watching " items are seem on my own ebay page.  Thanks 

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

More micromanaging for no good reason.

I wish they would spend as much time on fixing the cart and combined payments instead of wasting time and resources on this type of garbage

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

It appears they have removed the ability to put the information where we users want it.

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

@dutchman48 wrote:

It appears they have removed the ability to put the information where we users want it.

Yep they have put your watch list first. The idiots must think that will encourage sales.

Man they sure know how to screw things up - I want my listings to be first and now they have taken away the ability we had to move them around.

Fools.

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

I sell primarily and buy occasionally and selling requires more attention and management and now it appears at the bottom of my page. Losing the ability to change MY ebay home page to the way I want it is ridiculous. Watch list, buying reminders then ads for similar items that I have recently purchased then finally my active listings and my sold listings. Not even the courtesy of an email saying they are changing things. It's just frustrating. Why would how my personal Ebay summary page matter to anyone but me. Only I can see it so it can't be to improve how mobile users view items or anything that is beneficial to anyone else. This is my personal ebay page that I manage my listings, sales and purchases so I really don't get it. Will try to get on the weekly board hour tomorrow to ask for more details.

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

It's hard to believe that only a few of us are grousing about the unannounced, ridiculous changes to the My eBay Summary Page.

Aside from everything else I find that it does not include tracking numbers.

Scrolling about in it is a hugh waste of my time - nothing is where it should be.

Anyone know if this is permanent?

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

yes please stop messing around with our summary page, it takes me at least twice as long to reply to offers, and to check on other matters, is just wasting valuable time. please leave it as it was.. thanks kindly

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

It's hard to believe that only a few of us are grousing about the unannounced, ridiculous changes to the My eBay Summary Page.

It is really frustrating when things like that are changed. I don't ever look at my ebay as I use Sales Manager. Do you use both or just one?

Message 15 of 18
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

It is really frustrating when things like that are changed. I don't ever look at my ebay as I use Sales Manager. Do you use both or just one?

ebay Selling Manager

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Summary page looks very busy, Shortcuts disappeared(!)

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

Hello,

I do not sell alot, and almost buy as much as I sell, so I use "My eBay Summary" page which WAS great for what I did.  For the past few days I do not have my sold items in "My eBay" page.

I see a link at top that says  "Page Options" when i click on it there is a pop-up that gives me the choice to : Show selling sections on my summary page.  I check the box and then"Apply"

And all I get is : "Sorry, we couldn't complete your request. Try again later."  it's been a number of days and retries and it is really annoying to not have sells on my e-bay page.

All I have is Watch list and Orders, nowhere can I bring back my Sells.

Anyone else has the same problem?

Have a nice day

Message 18 of 18
latest reply