PLEASE EBAY,  COULD REALLY USE ANOTHER PROMOTION,  30 DAYS FIXED, MANY THANKS

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

NEW PROMOTION PLEASE EBAY

@aligolf wrote:

PLEASE EBAY,  COULD REALLY USE ANOTHER PROMOTION,  30 DAYS FIXED, MANY THANKS

Currently running:

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/eBay-CA-promo-1000-free-30-day-BIN-GTC-Nov-8-Nov-18/m-p/3...

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

We have to realize that eBay's promotions are given for the good of eBay, not sellers and not buyers.

Since we are entering the holiday period, when many sellers are listing and selling heavily, there is no particular reason for eBay to pay sellers to list more.

Come January the last of the US dollar listings on dotCA, the ones listed as GTC, will have to be changed to Canadian dollars. We may see a promotion about then as startled sellers react to having their USD/ GTC listings closed.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish eBay would offer the free promos for both sites not just eBay.ca and also more than 1000 items, like 5,000 or 50K like before. I sold my items more with those free promos than with my monthly store free listings!!  So eBay, please come on and don't start to be a "Scrooge".  Thanks.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

There are promotions right now. I have 1000 30 day or GTC offered right now. The thing is it is by invitation only.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

I wish eBay would offer the free promos for both sites not just eBay.ca and also more than 1000 items, like 5,000 or 50K like before. I sold my items more with those free promos than with my monthly store free listings!!  So eBay, please come on and don't start to be a "Scrooge".  Thanks.

Amen!

Many of us opted to sell on .com instead of selling on .ca in CAD.  So while I do receive some invitations (and I'm not ungrateful), I really can't use them on .ca where I only have about a dozen or so CAD listings.  I would really welcome one for .com.  Perhaps Canadians were the only ones who were (or are) lucky enough to get free listings on both sites and promotions applicable to both.  I'm not sure what happens on other sites.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply