NEW SELLER OVERVIEW

I hate the NEW Seller Overview look and hope you either get rid of it or keep it far far back as an option-

Do not get rid of your CLASSIC view as it suits me just fine--

Like they say-IF IT WORKS-DON"T CHANGE IT!!!

Just my opinion-Happy 2019 to all!!

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: NEW SELLER OVERVIEW

I know of a few people that really dislike it too.  I use sellers hub and although I did resist using it for a long time, it really isn't that bad and I think that it is better than using my ebay for selling.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

I tend to agree with you... now with some of these other changes, I have just started using Seller Hub on .CA ...I have used Seller Hub on .COM for a couple of years now..

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

The  new Seller Hub  is here to stay.  It is here for us to use....

Learn how to use it. .....  It is like learning how to drive a new car....

The basics are there  with some variation

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Never fails to happen..........

eBay makes a change, sellers are outraged and want the old way back.

Fast forward a couple of years.....

eBay makes a change, sellers are outraged and want the old way back.

Rinse and repeat, we are on about the 5th or 6th iteration of My eBay for sellers and it's the same story every time.

The same goes for PayPal, at one time the most hated  thing but with eBay's managed payment system coming seems like everyone is suddenly in love with PayPal.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I seem to have accidentally stumbled onto a little glitch in Sellers Hub. It is possible to revert the view for one's Order page to an old view. The problem being there doesn't seem to be a way to return to the newer view. Main difference new view displays required ship date for paid orders. The old view does not. According to eBay CS, there should be a tab to switch back and forth(Somewhere at bottom of page). Have checked in several browsers and it's still unavailable. If anyone has discovered a way, please advise. Would be greatly appreciated. Testing or checking out new features in eBay is best done with a good supply of some kind of strong beverage. Especially when there is a chance something could go wrong!!!

-LotZ

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

There seem to be a couple of ways to get back to the Seller Hub, one way is to log out and then log in and click the My eBay link at the top (usually works). I've also found a couple of other ways (can't remember the details).

Seems like there are still a few "back to My eBay" links that take you to the classic view instead of back to the Seller Hub.

I also have not seen a direct link from My eBay (old) to the Seller Hub.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

My Sellers Hub main page is fine. Only problem is with the Order details page. Ebay was supposed to get back to me but nothing so far.

-Lotz

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

mcrlmn
Community Member

Switch to classic view:

screenshot-www.ebay.ca-2019.01.01-16-29-30.png

I switched mine and bookmarked it in my toolbar.

Page always opens in classic view.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

I seem to have accidentally stumbled onto a little glitch in Sellers Hub. It is possible to revert the view for one's Order page to an old view. The problem being there doesn't seem to be a way to return to the newer view. Main difference new view displays required ship date for paid orders. The old view does not. According to eBay CS, there should be a tab to switch back and forth(Somewhere at bottom of page). Have checked in several browsers and it's still unavailable. If anyone has discovered a way, please advise. Would be greatly appreciated. Testing or checking out new features in eBay is best done with a good supply of some kind of strong beverage. Especially when there is a chance something could go wrong!!!

-LotZ

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies - would you let me know when you contacted CS about this? That information isn't quite accurate - you aren't able to opt back into the new Orders view page by yourself. CS has specific tools they can use to help you with this. 

I've gotten your account added back to the new page view on ebay.com, so hit 'refresh' or log out/back in and it should be displaying for you. 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

I know isn't it great!
Message 11 of 11
latest reply