26 REPLIES 26

Not just one promo but TWO!!

OH MY GOD.

Message 2 of 27
latest reply

Can't wait to see my fellow sellers open their presents on eBay Christmas morning.

Message 3 of 27
latest reply

"

Can't wait to see my fellow sellers open their presents on eBay Christmas morning"

There is going to be a lot more complainimg here then excitement for this

read carefully

Message 4 of 27
latest reply

You're right, some will be disappointed by the Canadian currency requirement. I'd definitely prefer to list in USD but it is not the end of the world for me if I can't, whereas the duration and quantity of listings in this promo is a lifesaver after the drought of the past two months.

Message 5 of 27
latest reply

Wow, it's up to May 9 too! I'm gonna be going away on a family trip from mid-April but my flight comes back on May 11! That means I could totally relist on May 9 and still ship on May 12 (I list with 5-days handling). 

The only "issue" with having to list with CAD only means I can't utilize this promo on .COM which I do have about 170 listings, but I have 500 listings on .CA so this is much more important to me Smiley Happy And on top of that save 20% off FVF is nice too. I suppose if I want to utilize the 20% off FVF part of the promo I'd need to end all of my current CAD listings and relist them?

Edit: The fine print said up to May 3rd lol. But after I activated the promo under My eBay page it does says it's good till May 9 so I'll just have to believe that it's good till May 9...

When is it?
This Promotion will begin on Tuesday, March 22, 2016, at 00:00:01 ET (12:00AM plus one second), and will end on Tuesday, May 3, 2016, at 23:59:59 ET (11:59PM plus 59 seconds) (the “Promotion Period”), for listings on www.ebay.ca.

Message 6 of 27
latest reply

CDN $ again? Good grief........

What planet are these people from?

Message 7 of 27
latest reply

@007steveb16 wrote:
http://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2016/0322/20OFF.html (end Apr 12)
http://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2016/0322/ListForFree.html (end May 9)

The real question is: can you use both at the same time if you qualify?

Being the suspicious type I activated in order of importance to me: free listings first, then the FVF discount promo.

Current observation: my total for the free listings drops as I list, but the discount promo number remains unchanged.

Message 8 of 27
latest reply

the fvf one will go down as they are sold as its on sales not listings

Message 9 of 27
latest reply

WOO HOO!

Message 10 of 27
latest reply

Hooray!

Message 11 of 27
latest reply

@tobysh-tzu wrote:

the fvf one will go down as they are sold as its on sales not listings

That's not the way it worked the last time I had a FVF reduction promo (5 items with free FVF). Each of those I was allowed were counted off as I listed.

-.-

This FVF discount only applies to new listings made while the promo was activated.

eBay reserves the right to end the promotion early, or remove a seller from the promotion at any time.

-.-

Message 12 of 27
latest reply

Insertion fees are not free on the 20% off FVF special.

If you have no free listings left, you pay for each listing

Message 14 of 27
latest reply

yes the fvf only counts for listings created after it starts, but its on 100,000 "sold" lsitings, so the count only starts to go down with sales.  Though moot as no one in Canada will hit 100,000 sales with it

Message 15 of 27
latest reply

Promo #4!!

save US$15 off $75 with code C15SPRING

you can test it in the cart before buying to make sure but havent seen anyone say it isnt' working.  good until 2 pacific today

Message 16 of 27
latest reply

Good Grief, another Billion listings!

Image result for charlie brown gif

Message 17 of 27
latest reply

I now have four promos.

Three on .ca and one on .com.

Not sure if I'm going or coming this morning!!Woman LOL

Message 18 of 27
latest reply

I do not mean to be cynical but next week is the end of the first financial quarter for eBay Inc.

Maybe someone in San Jose wants to show lots and lots of listings at the end of the quarter.

It looks better for investors (who are easily fooled).

Message 19 of 27
latest reply

Thanks for the tip.  That promo C15SPRING with $15.00US off is great!   It actually worked. My husband will be happy as I bought him a power supply that would have cost $85.00 for $70.00.  eBay had offered us a $10.00 off Canadian coupon that didn't work. Now I am glad it didn't as we got a better deal.

Message 20 of 27
latest reply