PDF Report

Hi,

I would like to get a monthly report of my sales and fees paid in PDF format.

I believe it is like the basis of having this information.

What is the way to get it?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

PDF Report

The best thing to do is keep your own records.... of each order and all orders

My record of an order....  Seller Hub  >  Orders... and then have a print copy of View Order Details

A record of each order  and all orders is kept on a spread sheet...  an then a total for each month... and then    each year

All Fees are available on the monthly invoice ... also includes a tax summary with respect fo the GST/HST charged by eBay....

This is all of the information needed for tax purposes

Do your own... do not rely on someone else

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

PDF Report

If you are not in Managed Payments the only download options are HTML (for browser) and CSV (for spreadsheet) files.

Managed Payments (look in Seller Hub Payments section)

Most files will be in CSV format, which you can open with spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. However, your Financial statement will be in PDF format, and your billing Invoice will be in both PDF and CSV formats.

https://www.ebay.ca/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/reconciling-ebay-sales-transactions-managed-p...

-..-

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

PDF Report

Thanks, I'll watch this.

It has a .CSV file that would be available and that could surely give me the information I'm looking for. But when I open the file, I can't find the information. All the data is gathered in a long sentence interspersed with symbols.

I was wrong. I understood that eBay was a serious company ready to help sellers by providing them with practical tools.

Sorry. My mistake.

Thanks again and have a nice day.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

PDF Report

Thanks, I'll watch this.

It has a .CSV file that would be available and that could surely give me the information I'm looking for. But when I open the file, I can't find the information. All the data is gathered in a long sentence interspersed with symbols.

I don't know if I need to configure something but in Excel, it's not readable...

Thank's and have a nice day!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply