Payment Transaction Detail

Is anyone else seeing a blank transaction view when they try to confirm fees for a sold item? Tested in Chrome and Edge. Showing the same blank display for older transactions too.

-Lotz

Edge:

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1670441579988.png

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

I do see them in payment/all transactions.

Message 2 of 24
latest reply

Me as well blanks for them all... on both .COM and .CA.

I have noticed in the last week somethings do/n't work on one site or the other.... looks like this one is at least consistent on both...

Message 3 of 24
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 if you click on "view" on the right what do you see then?

Message 4 of 24
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

I do see them in payment/all transactions.

@pjcdn2005 

It's when you click on the view detail the description is blank. It used to show a break of charges, including tax and 10% FVF fee when applicable.

-Lotz

Message 5 of 24
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

Is anyone else seeing a blank transaction view when they try to confirm fees for a sold item? Tested in Chrome and Edge. Showing the same blank display for older transactions too.

-Lotz

Edge:

devon@ebay 

Is this a known issue they are trying to resolve or the new normal?

-Lotz

Message 6 of 24
latest reply

I didn't realize until I checked just now but yes they are all blank for me too. I'm on Safari - well not on a safari but I use Safari for Mac. Blank just like your example.

Message 7 of 24
latest reply

@msau4301 wrote:

I didn't realize until I checked just now but yes they are all blank for me too. I'm on Safari - well not on a safari but I use Safari for Mac. Blank just like your example.

@msau4301 

When there are this many glitches eBay should be paying for a free safari to every person a problem is affecting. Hey...Just saying!!! Trying to recall the last time I remember this working. Maybe several weeks ago?? I was just curious to a view of charges for a recent transaction and discovered this.

-Lotz

Message 8 of 24
latest reply

Mine was working a couple of days ago because I checked something then and it was normal. I don't check it all the time though and wouldn't have looked except I saw your post.

Message 9 of 24
latest reply

Transaction fee details are displayed in all their glory when using the app. Am I surprised by this ... not really.
Message 10 of 24
latest reply

@kawartha-ephemera wrote:
Transaction fee details are displayed in all their glory when using the app. Am I surprised by this ... not really.

Does this mean folks without phones/tablets need to head out door immediately and purchase?

Message 11 of 24
latest reply

I don't know ... maybe.
Message 12 of 24
latest reply

Re .. maybe. Meant to imply that the developers design as if everyone has a mobile device. Rightly or wrongly they look at mobile adoption being close to universal and set their priorities accordingly.
Message 13 of 24
latest reply

They are blank for me too when I click on view.

Message 14 of 24
latest reply

-Lotz

Edge:

devon@ebay 

Is this a known issue they are trying to resolve or the new normal?

-Lotz

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies! There is a known sitewide issue for transaction details showing blank for sellers. There is also a ticket open to have this issue resolved. Sellers can reach out to customer support and let them know that they are running into ALERT14326 to have their account added to the ticket.

Message 15 of 24
latest reply

Yep, me as well with Safari on Mac. Have tried all options for clearing history/caches etc.

Message 16 of 24
latest reply

I only just had this start happening to me as of yesterday if that helps with the inquiries!

Message 17 of 24
latest reply

Booted up my desktop Windows 10 PC with Edge browser this Thursday evening, fee details display a blank page here too.

Message 18 of 24
latest reply

@kawartha-ephemera wrote:

Booted up my desktop Windows 10 PC with Edge browser this Thursday evening, fee details display a blank page here too.

Would be sooo nice if there was an actual status for these situations. The eBay status page is standardly...Everything is perfect!! CA and COM

-Lotz

Message 19 of 24
latest reply

-Lotz

Edge:

I'm getting this in Chrome, FireFox and Edge. Using different computers. Reloading the page, restarting the browswer and restarting the computer. Doesn't help to clear cookies.

I can view the details on the browser on my phone. (Not the app, but my issues with the app are caused by something else).

C.

Message 20 of 24
latest reply