Payment Transaction Detail

Is anyone else seeing a blank transaction view when they try to confirm fees for a sold item? Tested in Chrome and Edge. Showing the same blank display for older transactions too.

-Lotz

Edge:

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1670441579988.png

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Same situation here. To me the Payments section has always functioned as a separate entity from the rest of Seller Hub, I've noticed the browser address does not include sh/tabname like the other tabs do. My mobile browser displays an odd address which begins with https://ppcapp.ebay.ca/ which I'm guessing IS the app or equivalent. I do know that viewing Payments using my phone browser and that address is identical to the actual app experience.

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

Same here,hopefully they will fixed ASAP.

Message 22 of 24
latest reply

It's still  not fixed, it's been broken for like 2 or 3 days... the last day I looked and used it would have been Monday or Tuesday... I tend to do my bookkeeping shortly before payout, but I like to print copies of the payment screen for my records and was doing that last night when I found out I couldn't view it.

I'm hoping this will be fixed soon.

C.

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

Is anyone else seeing a blank transaction view when they try to confirm fees for a sold item? Tested in Chrome and Edge. Showing the same blank display for older transactions too.

-Lotz

Edge:

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1670441579988.png

This appears to have been just fixed. Did a quick test of previous transactions and they display correctly also. 

-Lotz

Message 24 of 24
latest reply