Paypal shipping label not working

Anyone having problem with paypal shipping label. Been away for a while....What am I missing!

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The ‘next’ button is along the bottom right. Maybe your browser view is set too large, you might need to decrease type size [ctrl -] or scroll.

View solution in original post

Message 12 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Paypal got out of the shipping label business.

Basically you are being redirected to Shippo (a new shipping 'partner') or to ShipShape (Canada Post).

Both give you discounted labels.

But you need to give your Small Business Solutions number.

Which is free. You can get it online

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/business/small-business.page?

or across the counter at the PO.

You can use the number right away, but the physical card arrives later.

ShipShape gives a 5% discount on most services, with occasional higher promotional pricing.

Shippo tends to have better discounts but can be glitchy.

Here's a bonus. You can use Shippo to send Return Shipping Labels to US customers from USPS.  But I hope you never need to use that.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Oops-- SnapShip not ShipShape.
Although that would be a pretty good name for a shipping company too.
Message 3 of 16
latest reply

You can still print a label through PayPal but you gave to go directly there as eBay now directs shipping labels to Shippo.  With both sites you need to give them your Canada post small business number which you can sign up for online.  Right now the discounts on shippo are higher than on PP.

i haven’t tried printing a label on PP for a while so if you are having problems printing directly from there, I’m not sure why.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

“Oops-- SnapShip not ShipShape.
Although that would be a pretty good name for a shipping company too.”

Point me towards an online petition that asks Canada Post to change the name to ShipShape and I’m on it.
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

I still use Paypal for all my shipping labels, but you have to go to the Paypal site and do it from the particular transaction. I have tried SnapShip, but I have such a hard time printing the label, I usually end up calling Canada Post to direct me how to print it, so I have kept using Paypal, there is a small discount, not sure of the percentage.

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

@triberwrote:

I still use Paypal for all my shipping labels, but you have to go to the Paypal site and do it from the particular transaction.   ... I have kept using Paypal, there is a small discount, not sure of the percentage.

PayPal's current discounts are the same as via Canada Post Snap Ship.  Only some of the Canada Post mail services are available through PayPal.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

@ladytreasureswrote:

Anyone having problem with paypal shipping label. Been away for a while....What am I missing!

Where are you shipping? In Canada or international?

What error message are you getting?

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

SnapShip makes you pay from a credit card and doesn't auto-fill much.

Light Packet no longer exists if you are looking for that, and Registered is too expensive for what you get (and does NOT include tracking outside of Canada).

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Last week I was shipping to the usa.....Error .Please try again Tried all weekend and still wasn`t working.

Tried paypal yesterday for Canada and it was working.  So it means what? Not working for USA!

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

I tried shippo yesterday. When I`m at entering the measurement of the box I don`t known where to go to continue.

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

The ‘next’ button is along the bottom right. Maybe your browser view is set too large, you might need to decrease type size [ctrl -] or scroll.
Message 12 of 16
latest reply

If the package is going outside of Canada you have to fill out the customs form...the link is near the bottom of the page where you enter the measurements.  You can edit the customs information... make sure you add the weight in that area if it isn't already there.

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Thanks for the info. How do I shrink the size and where?  open_mouth

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Still trying to ship to USA and same error....Create Shipping Label - PayPal

ERROR CODE-60017

What does it mean?

Message 15 of 16
latest reply

Thanks. Finally did my first shippo label for usa.
Message 16 of 16
latest reply