Quarterly Credit For Promoted Listing Fees

I'm curious if others have noted receiving any Promoted Listing fee credits. There is documentation in the ebay.com help pages stating that store subscribers and Top Rated Sellers receive quarterly credits towards PL fees but I've never been able to determine whether Canadian sellers are eligible for this credit.

The overwhelming majority of my sales are ebay.ca listings, I do maintain Global TRS status but do not have a store subscription. I've never received any sort of PL fee rebate. 

Has anyone received this credit? 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Quarterly Credit For Promoted Listing Fees

Yes, I get them regularly, but I had a store subscription. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I get them, but they can be behind sometimes 2 to 3 months, and maybe sometimes even out of order. They are very hard to reconcile in terms as to whether I'm getting all that I should.... (I don't know for myself).

They just show up as a sometimes unclear lump credit in the monthly reporting. Sometimes it has the month they're for, sometimes it seems as if they don't (or I may be misunderstanding other credits).

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I had them when I had a store (always in US funds though, even if I am billed in C$, so that was really annoying). Since I closed the store, I do not receive them anymore. And I also lost TRS for lack of sales so...

Message 4 of 4
latest reply