Question about paypal dispute?

Ok so this morning I get a message for a dispute from paypal as the buyer has reversed payment through his bank claiming they never recieved item. Sent it small package with no tracking but person left great feedback acknowledging recieving the item.  Now paypal asked me to send a screenshot of the feedback which I did. Any know what to expect here? Has this ever happened to you?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Question about paypal dispute?

Well that was fast! Paypal came through and case closed and I recieved my monies! KUDOS to them I wish I understood some people some times.....glad they were able to see through this one! : )

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Wow! I have to admit that I'm surprised. First of all I didn't think that a buyer could reverse a payment through the bank and second, neither PP or ebay generally take feedback into account. Congrats and thank you for sharing the info!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Yes was what is said in email and when I called them they said the person reversed the payment for not having recieved the item. I did not know that could be done also. I sent a screen shot of feedback and she called within a half hour and it was done. Must of been my lucky day! : )

Message 4 of 4
latest reply