Review Sent Offers not working

I have been using the Send Offers option lately, and having some success with generating new sales.  However, after making the offers, there is no tracking of what offers were made. The option rightly appears called "Review Sent Offers", but no data is provided. The page shows what offers have been received (always 0),  not which were sent.  

FYI: I am using the drop-down menus in the Seller Hub active listings page.

Is there somewhere else I can track my offers sent?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Review Sent Offers not working

@renata6 wrote:

... Is there somewhere else I can track my offers sent?

One workaround:

I add offer details to the listing note section. I find it easier to add the note to the listing before I send the offer out.

notes can be useful remindersnotes can be useful reminders

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I think I saw one appear on the listing page of the item I sent an offer for. But I'm not sure 100%, because I ended those items recently.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Reviewing offers or the option to specify a time for an offer were 2 features that were  not released for the Canadian site. They have added recently if a customer chooses to decline an offer with an email to the seller. As per Tyler, there "MAY" be some upgrades down the road for dot ca but nothing was specified. (Reported in a previous weekly discussion.)

-Lotz

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@renata6  @lady.stark 

Last post was for the PC view. Unsure if things work differently for the App. The suggested current workaround is screenshots whenever you send an offer. Tracking the date & time would only be recorded in the file save name. Nothing appears when I attempt/try/wish/dream/hope/pray send offers.

-Lotz

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@renata6 wrote:

... Is there somewhere else I can track my offers sent?

One workaround:

I add offer details to the listing note section. I find it easier to add the note to the listing before I send the offer out.

notes can be useful remindersnotes can be useful reminders

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

In the past, especially with receiving offers from buyers you could view their buying history. No longer the case inside of Feedback. Do they use best offer frequently or randomly? If they were buying to resell if by chance they happened to use the same buyer id for buying and selling. Are they just watching only to update their own prices? With sending offers randomly you have no true idea of who your sending to, their intentions and location. With it being so difficult to keep track of the offer history of who you are specifically sending to if a buyer were to watch/cancel/watch/cancel you could be sending to the same watcher multiple times without knowing. Each listing should, at bare minimum be able to show you your history of price offered. That should have been an automatic.

-Lotz

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I agree. In my case, I would like to progressively mark-down my older listings with multiple send offers. But not knowing my offer history makes that idea difficult. Using the notes will help in the future but how bush-league is that.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

A new error message you may get when attempting to send offers to buyers.

Offers not sent to interested buyers for 1 listing.

In confirming area for offers already sent the offer just created does not show.

-Lotz

Message 8 of 8
latest reply