Scheduled Reports Questions?

I'm attempting to schedule a monthly orders report download using the tool found here:

Seller Hub > Reports > Schedule

Are there any users here that have experience with this tool?

Selecting the info to be contained in the "Report" is simple enough but I'm having trouble with the "Run Time" aspect.

I would like the "Report" to capture all "Paid and Shipped" orders beginning with the first minute of the month through to the last minute of the month. 

My questions are:

1.  What "Run Time" should I select ... 00:00 or 23:00? Anyone have experience with this?

2. These scheduled downloads will I assume appear in Seller Hub > Reports > Downloads with a new report added each month. How long are these reports listed there? Do they drop off the list after 90 days? During the summer I'm fairly certain I manually requested an orders report but there's no sign of it on the downloads list now, hopefully when I have a chance to check my desktop hard drive I'll find a copy there.

Here are a couple screenshots of my current setup. If anyone has any insights regarding "Run Time" selection I'm all ears. Theoretically any time of day should capture all of the orders provided that time is consistent month to month but I'd rather not have a few orders listed in the following month's report.

Screenshot_20211202-133808_Edge.jpg

Screenshot_20211202-133845_Edge.jpg

Screenshot_20211202-120326_Edge.jpg

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Scheduled Reports Questions?

I have used it (set it up a while ago) They drop off after a month it seems not even 90 days! I only have a December one showing in my Downloads section at the moment!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the info. They need to address the lack of proper archiving. Do they send out an email notification when the report becomes available?
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I have never gotten an email telling me its ready. I only get emails when my Tax Invoice and Statement are ready. There might be a section to turn on emails for it but I have never found (I find the account settings section hard to navigate once they did some upgrades recently)

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@kawartha-ephemera wrote:
Thanks for the info. They need to address the lack of proper archiving. Do they send out an email notification when the report becomes available?

Archive them yourself to your computer where they will be available for as long as you want

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Obviously. I've many years of PayPal orders tucked away.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply