Selling Limit

Hi  I have been only selling in Canada but now changing to sell on the USA Ebay site. 

If my basic store limit is 250 listings per month for Ebay Canada does that mean that I can

sell 250 more (different than Canada) listings in Ebay USA?

I keep getting different answers from different people in the groups so I am confused.  

I know for now we get the 50,000 free until the end of July or August but I want to know for in the future.

thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Selling Limit

Yes you get 250 on each.

You can prove it to yourself by logging onto .CA myebay and checking your used/left on .CA in the promotional offers section.

Then log onto .COM myebay and check your used/left under promotional offers section.

You'll see the full counts on both.

Time to get listing on .COM!!!!!

(and PS you are right that they have to be different items on each site, you can't sell two "copies" of the same item, one on .COM and the other on .CA or the bots will catch you).

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Selling Limit

@chastershop wrote:

I know for now we get the 50,000 free until the end of July or August but I want to know for in the future.

Unless the free listing offer gets extended, July will be the last month for the 50000 store bonus. If using GTC, listing renewals in August above the basic free allowance will cost.

-..-

Message 3 of 3
latest reply