Selling Offers

Hello All,

You may or may not have a new offer for 30% FVF seller fees for 1000 listings. Limited time only. (Ends Oct 26). It let me activate awhile ago. Now will not load. Brings me to the something went wrong message and on the dot com board. Hopefully just a temporary glitcheroo. Results may vary. Good luck. Hope you received. Will try again later and pass on results.

-CM

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Selling Offers

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:
You may or may not have a new offer for 30% FVF seller fees for 1000 listings. Limited time only. (Ends Oct 26). It let me activate awhile ago. Now will not load. Brings me to the something went wrong message and on the dot com board. Hopefully just a temporary glitcheroo. ...

Modify the link to .ca from .com and you get

https://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2018/1009/hotproducts.html

a proper page.

What is the Promotion?

Invited sellers ("Sellers") who activate the offer and then list up to 1,000 Qualifying Listing(s)** in the fixed price, auction-style, or auction-style with Buy It Now format during the Promotion Period, will receive a 30% discount on final value fees ("Promotional Rate") on any Qualifying Listing that is listed during the Promotion Period.

The Promotion does not apply to insertion fees [i.e. no "free" listings].

Discounted final value fees will be applied to the total amount of the sale, including the cost of the item and shipping, excluding any sales tax. All existing selling limits on your account (as well as category and item limits), and may prevent you from creating the maximum number of listings in this Promotion. 

**Qualifying Items are limited to select categories as follows:

• Books
  • Home & Garden > Home Décor
  • Home & Garden > Kitchen, Dining & Bar > Dinnerware & Serving Dishes
  • Home & Garden > Kitchen, Dining & Bar > Glassware
  • Home & Garden > Kitchen, Dining & Bar > Bar Tools & Accessories
  • Home & Garden > Kitchen, Dining & Bar > Small Kitchen Appliances
  • Home & Garden > Tools & Workshop Equipment
  • Clothing, Shoes & Accessories > Women's Shoes > Boots
  • Music > Records
  • Toys & Hobbies > Action Figures
  • Toys & Hobbies > Building Toys
  • Toys & Hobbies > Educational Toys
  • Toys & Hobbies > Classic Toys
  • Toys & Hobbies > Collectible Card Games & Accessories
  • Toys & Hobbies > Games
  • Sporting Goods > Fitness, Running & Yoga Equipment

Who's eligible?

This Promotion is available to Sellers who: (i) received an email and/or message in My eBay; (ii) activated the Promotion in the email or on the Promotion landing page; and (iii) meet eBay's minimum seller performance standards

This Promotion will end on Friday, October 26, 2018, at 23:59:59 ET, for listings on www.ebay.ca or www.cafr.ebay.ca (the "Promotion Period").

How do I activate the Promotion?

Sellers that have been invited to participate will automatically receive the Promotion after they activate the Promotion in the email or on the Promotion landing page, and then create listings on the Canadian sites at www.ebay.ca or www.cafr.ebay.ca through the Sell Your item form, eBay Seller Tools, eBay Mobile applications, and most third-party tools. Please note that the discount may not be shown during the listing process. Instead, the discount will be reflected in the "Seller Account" section in My eBay, under the Account tab, as well as in your next invoice.

Restrictions & Exclusions

• This Promotion only applies to the select categories identified above.
  • All listings must comply with all applicable eBay policies
  • This Promotion is only valid for listings on the Canadian sites at www.ebay.ca or www.cafr.ebay.ca.

-..-

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Selling Offers

Thanks! It allowed me to activate it despite not having been invited to do so.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Selling Offers

@momcqueen wrote:
Thanks! It allowed me to activate it despite not having been invited to do so.

Lucky, a promo for categories you could actually use...

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Selling Offers

Did I read this correctly that you must list 1,000 items in qualifying categories before you are eligible to get the reduction or is it up to 1,000?  Am not clear on this.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Selling Offers

@katlover1952 wrote:

Did I read this correctly that you must list 1,000 items in qualifying categories before you are eligible to get the reduction or is it up to 1,000?  Am not clear on this.

The promo says "list up to 1,000".

First 1000 qualified listings you make are eligible for the FVF discount starting with listing 1.

Does not include any "free" listings. Those are charged as usual.

-..-

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Selling Offers

The link is activated so no issues.  Much better than receiving AFTER it has expired. Just curious as to why it would bring me to a dot com link with an error message? Should it really be necessary to update web addresses from emails from eBay to get to correct page? Only signed in to dot ca. (Cache/history is cleared) Also on checking my email, I did just receive an email regarding the offer. Date stamp on email is 2:21 PM. If eBay emails are this glitchy and on tape delay, how do we know when we send an email answering a customers question, do they always receive. Only points to ponder!!!

-CM

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Selling Offers

That is a super offer for any one using these categories, unfortunately i don't.. good luck to you all..

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Selling Offers

They can't get anything right. The categories it applies to is contradicted.

It says this to begin with:

Media

Vinyl Records, DVDs & Movies

Records
  • Recommended items: Limited Edition Vinyl Records, Coloured Vinyl Records, Vinyl Record Box Sets, 1st Edition Vinyl Records
  • Recommended price: $19.99-$59.99
DVDs & Blu-Ray
  • Recommended items: New Releases on DVD and Blu-Ray, DVD and Blu-Ray Box Sets, 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray
  • Recommended price: $9.99-$99.99

Then it says this:

**Qualifying Items are limited to select categories as follows:

• Books
  • Home & Garden > Home Décor
  • Home & Garden > Kitchen, Dining & Bar > Dinnerware & Serving Dishes
  • Home & Garden > Kitchen, Dining & Bar > Glassware
  • Home & Garden > Kitchen, Dining & Bar > Bar Tools & Accessories
  • Home & Garden > Kitchen, Dining & Bar > Small Kitchen Appliances
  • Home & Garden > Tools & Workshop Equipment
  • Clothing, Shoes & Accessories > Women's Shoes > Boots
  • Music > Records
  • Toys & Hobbies > Action Figures
  • Toys & Hobbies > Building Toys
  • Toys & Hobbies > Educational Toys
  • Toys & Hobbies > Classic Toys
  • Toys & Hobbies > Collectible Card Games & Accessories
  • Toys & Hobbies > Games
  • Sporting Goods > Fitness, Running & Yoga Equipment

Dvd and blu ray are missing?? What goes?? Are they or are they NOT included? Who is the nitwit that did this?

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Selling Offers

You forgot the other missing "hot" stuff.

I always ignore the marketing hype in big print and look at the fine print for the reality.

-..-

Message 10 of 10
latest reply