Selling limits?

I wish ebay was alittle quicker on the selling limits I have been selling on ebay for 90+days still can only list ten auctions a month.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Selling limits?

Is your account in good standing? If so, call Customer Service and speak to a rep. They have some discretion in a few areas. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Selling limits?

will be raise after 50-100 sales.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Selling limits?

This is the link you should read which explains it all accurately. https://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/sellinglimits.html

Given the merchandise you're offering and your price points, I cannot image ebay giving you a hard time about increasing your limit unless there have been buyers reporting issues which is not apparent from your Feedback which looks good to me eye; try the 'Request higher' link before you call, it might preemptively solve your situation. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Selling limits?

You may find you do better with your relatively common and easy to ship  items by using Fixed Price listing and combining that with Free Shipping

DON'T PANIC!

Free Shipping is just marketing speak for 'shipping is included in asking price.'

Which is cheaper ?

A $5 card with $2 shipping?

Or a $7 card with Free Shipping?

You should also look into using LetterPost for shipping to the USA (your $2.95 S&H is the LP rate in any case and neither it nor Small Packet are tracked).

I put my US shipping at $0.00 and use Free Shipping for Canada wherever possible.

Combined shipping can be set up to be automatic if you prefer to keep them separate.

If you use 'Free' shipping, you can reduce the shipping charge to your buyer of multiples or not.

You are still in the learning curve period, and shipping is the hardest .

But yes, call and ask about lower restrictions.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Selling limits?

@reallynicestamps wrote:

You may find you do better with your relatively common and easy to ship  items by using Fixed Price listing and combining that with Free Shipping

DON'T PANIC!

Free Shipping is just marketing speak for 'shipping is included in asking price.'

Which is cheaper ?

A $5 card with $2 shipping?

Or a $7 card with Free Shipping?

You should also look into using LetterPost for shipping to the USA (your $2.95 S&H is the LP rate in any case and neither it nor Small Packet are tracked).

I put my US shipping at $0.00 and use Free Shipping for Canada wherever possible.

Combined shipping can be set up to be automatic if you prefer to keep them separate.

If you use 'Free' shipping, you can reduce the shipping charge to your buyer of multiples or not.

You are still in the learning curve period, and shipping is the hardest .

But yes, call and ask about lower restrictions.

The majority of the op's listings receive 2 or more bids so fixed price  may not work to their advantage.

$2.95 is the rate for US lettermail over 50 gr. 

Light packet is no longer available.  

Message 6 of 6
latest reply