Service like ChitChat Express in Montreal?

Hey I was wondering if there is any service like chitchat express exists in Montreal? Or any service that can take your packages accross border for small fee?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Service like ChitChat Express in Montreal?

I think there is, info might be buried somewhere in this thread:

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Any-Canadian-sellers-here-who-use-USPS-to-ship-their-item...

Or a different similar thread.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I have gone through that thread and couldn't find anything like chitchat express, in montreal

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

https://chitchats.com/locations/montreal
There is one full service in the suburb of saint laurent.
5545 RUE VANDEN ABEELE, MONTREAL QC H4S 1S1
and two UPS drop spots (extra fee but open Saturday) in the center of town.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

If it wasn't for Chit Chat Express I would have quit Ebay. The savings to the US range from 50-80%! A $30 Canada Post parcel ships for $12-13. A $10.90 CP large envelope mails for $2.60. Their tracking is better than CP. I've become a real fan and I'm lucky the Mississaug, ON location is close. I'm selling more than ever on .com with now competitive shipping prices....

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

If it wasn't for Chit Chat Express I would have quit Ebay. The savings to the US range from 50-80%! A $30 Canada Post parcel ships for $12-13. A $10.90 CP large envelope mails for $2.60. Their tracking is better than CP.  I've become a real fan and I'm lucky the Mississauga, ON location is close. I'm selling more than ever on .com with now competitive shipping prices....

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 7 of 7
latest reply