Shipping Not Specified Error

I have been having this problem for the last couple of weeks. I have reached out several times and usually get the same conversation. This has been terrible for my Ebay business.

The issue is that as of late, all of my listings started to not display the domestic shipping method I was offering. Local pick up was the main highlight of the listing and you could find international shipping info in the details. But, at the top of my listing, or in the details, where your average shipping methods should be displayed have no mention of my USPS service.

I do not know how this keeps happening. But, I can point out moment in my listings when the shipping stopped displaying correctly. I had recently been opted in to the new internation shipping program. I did some research and heard this might be the reason. I opted out, waited the alloted unlist time, this however still hasn't fixed my problem.

I have had another recent developement in the situation being that oddly enough, the USPS Media Mail service displays correctly just as it should. My listings have not indexed yet, so I can not confirm for a fact. But, when viewing my listing everything looks to be correct as it should if I choose to ship via Media Mail. 

No other domestic shipping methods are working, and my listings display the Shipping Not Specified Error, to contact the seller for a shipping quote. This is a major turn off for customers. People think I only offer local pickup, I get messages asking if I ship, I have to run a seperate invoice to charge them. It's been a major fiasco. But, a golden opportunity to finally post those books I've had lying around.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I'm seeing either a shipping rate of free shipping on your listings.

Are you aware that you are posting this question on the Canadian eBay boards? Maybe if you look at them on eBay.com you will see them correctly.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I was not aware this was Canada. Thank you for that. I will post this in the correct place.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Feel free to delete

Message 4 of 4
latest reply