'Start Using Seller Hub' but I cannot.... yet.... when?

I'm dying to have at Promotions Manager available only through the hub which is coming today. Except it isn't here yet. I've been trying since 6:30 am CST. 

Do we have an ETA? If it won't be available until later in the day, how much later should I try again? 

Boo.Boo.

Help us, @happy_pigeon, please! 

Thanks,

Mo

Message 1 of 55
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

They're going to start turning it on around 2pm PST, which is 5pm our time. At that point, a percentage of users (the users are random) will be onboarded to the platform, continuing throughout the next few days, with increasing numbers being added until everyone is onboarded, toward the end of the week.

The ramped approach is, as far as I imagine, to avoid any issues that could arise from a large quantity of users opting in and using the platform all at once (though I could be wrong).

I'm sorry it's not there for you yet but I'm happy to hear that you are looking forward to it! Hopefully I have saved you some F5-ing in the meantime.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 55
latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

They're going to start turning it on around 2pm PST, which is 5pm our time. At that point, a percentage of users (the users are random) will be onboarded to the platform, continuing throughout the next few days, with increasing numbers being added until everyone is onboarded, toward the end of the week.

The ramped approach is, as far as I imagine, to avoid any issues that could arise from a large quantity of users opting in and using the platform all at once (though I could be wrong).

I'm sorry it's not there for you yet but I'm happy to hear that you are looking forward to it! Hopefully I have saved you some F5-ing in the meantime.

Message 2 of 55
latest reply

Oh, the anguish of waiting! 

Sigh. Okay, thank you for the update. It's not Seller Hub itself that has me chewing at the bit, but the Promotions Manager aspect. I have been planning my Promotions for five years. This day is a loooooooong time coming. 

Thanks!

Message 3 of 55
latest reply

I'm not sure how helpful this is but it looks like Sellers Hub is on tape delay.  🙂 It's similar to "Are we there yet?"

-CM

Message 4 of 55
latest reply

One of my selling id's just switched to the hub......

What I want to know is why the "not right now" button doesn't work.

I use third-party tools to do almost everything on eBay so my needs for My eBay or the Seller Hub is very limited, My eBay works perfectly fine for my needs today and I don't need to switch right now but eBay won't let me stick with the old system no matter how many times I click on "not right now" or "don't show me this page again".

On a side note....the only reason I was looking at My eBay (and pretty much the only time I ever use it) was to check if I got the promo that's going around today.........

Been getting one a month for the last 4 - 5 months but NOTHING today on any of my id's.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 5 of 55
latest reply

For anyone that has Seller Hub already please ignore this message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IobpIKshr8

For anyone who remembers this, they're showing their age!!  🙂

-CM

Message 6 of 55
latest reply

Still no Seller Hub for me. slight_frown

Message 7 of 55
latest reply

<~~I guess also on the onboarded delayed eventually sooner or later anticipating maybe sometime list, too.

-CM

Message 8 of 55
latest reply

I` don`t understand my sales for the last 7 days are one thing 

on the other hand when seen on the new sellers hub it is higher for the past 7 days 

Could it possibly be including the shipping price

It is actually a turn off  because it selected  2 of my most busy categories and it shows a dramatic loss of sales within  the past year 😞  it also shows you the market , if it went up or down.

Is this a way that it is showing us to give up now before it gets worse due to expensive shipping rates thanks to Canada Post

Message 9 of 55
latest reply

My experience so far is on .COM

On .COM:

-the charts includes shipping

-the charts only shows sales on .COM  

Message 10 of 55
latest reply

quick correction , not my busiest 2 categories but my 2 categories with the most listings.
Message 11 of 55
latest reply

sorry, correction 

not my most 2 busiest categories but my 2 categories with the most listings

Message 12 of 55
latest reply

I`m viewing mine on .CA 

And I`m able to switch back  & forth 

Sellers hub is located Beside  Page options & General settings
top right side.

Message 13 of 55
latest reply

Now I am starting to understand why people have been/still are anticipating the availability of Seller Hub on dot ca so much. There was a question asking when it would be available in Oct 2016. Tyler closed that thread Dec 2017.

-CM

Message 14 of 55
latest reply

I've ben waiting to use Promotions Manager for five years.

Still waiting. 

Message 15 of 55
latest reply

And still waiting, despairingly. 

Message 16 of 55
latest reply

I still cannot use it either? Why announce it and then not allow you to use it?

sh.jpg

Message 17 of 55
latest reply

It’s a gradual roll-out.

I was hoping to be opted in on Monday so that I could start running The Promotions Manager incentives that I’ve been planning for years already. Years. And I’m still waiting. This is disappointing.
Message 18 of 55
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I receive the exact same response when i click start using seller hub. 19-04-2018

Message 19 of 55
latest reply

My apologies. Probably my fault for the delay because I posted the anticipation video. Please forgive me 😞

-CM

Message 20 of 55
latest reply