Store suppy coupon

Does Ebay.ca have a store for the supply coupons now?

This is what I see under terms and conditions:

The coupon is valid only for items in the Shipping Supplies Store on eBay.ca and can be used one time per quarter.

The link is not clickable from when  I tried.

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Store suppy coupon

box532
Community Member

I got the email with coupon today.  (I've never used coupons before... thought it was just for US Based sellers.

"As announced in the 2017 Spring Seller Update, the value of the eBay-branded shipping supplies coupon for Canadian Anchor Store subscribers has increased to C$210 per quarter."

That number must be wrong?  It Can't be $210 very three months?

I added a bunch to the cart .. added the coupon and got "

Coupons-C $35.00

Even $35 doesn't make sense per quarter.

Ok... what am I missing?

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

Store suppy coupon

It's $35 if you have a Basic Store. $70 for Premium and $210 for Anchor.

Smaller print and lower down on the email.

And here is the Store:

http://www.ebay.ca/usr/ebayshippingsupplies

I guess anyone can buy the supplies, but Store owners get a discount??

BTW- the Store has 99.9% FB and 256 negs/452 neutral

Message 3 of 20
latest reply

Store suppy coupon

Anchor store subscribers do get a $210 coupon each quarter, to be used to buy eBay branded shipping supplies 

My guess is your store is other than an anchor store and hence the $35 credit?

Message 4 of 20
latest reply

Store suppy coupon

Ebay playing again. It just reroutes to the US located store.

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

Store suppy coupon

Yes.... lower than an anchor store.  Hmmm... 18.95 for 12 Rolls of tape.  I'd say it is worth it ... reviews are good.  Thanks one and all.  Not sure why Ebay would email me the wrong amount.  Oh the Mysteries of Ebay. 

Message 6 of 20
latest reply

Store suppy coupon

@box532 wrote:

Yes.... lower than an anchor store.  Hmmm... 18.95 for 12 Rolls of tape.  I'd say it is worth it ... reviews are good.  Thanks one and all.  Not sure why Ebay would email me the wrong amount.  Oh the Mysteries of Ebay. 

If the tape is $18 you are on the wrong store as well, it is (so far) not so economical for us Canadians at $53.95......

here is the link to the Canadian store...

http://stores.ebay.ca/ebay-shipping-supplies

Sorry I am running out of edit time and I can't get the link to work....

Message 7 of 20
latest reply

Store suppy coupon

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

Store suppy coupon

Hmmm...   Like I say it was first time even looking at the supplies.

I did order.  Here's my Payapl:

eBay Branded BOPP Packaging Tape - 12 Rolls - S...

Item ID: 252394633830 Quantity: 1 Estimated delivery: Wed. Jul. 12 - Wed. Jul. 19 Paid: C $18.95 with PayPal You saved C $35.00 with your coupon

Hmmmm...

Message 9 of 20
latest reply

Store suppy coupon

You actually paid $53.95.

35.00 coupon and 18.95 with Paypal. It says saved $35.00.

7d 23h left
C $53.95
Buy It Now
Free Shipping
Message 10 of 20
latest reply

Store suppy coupon

Well... I guess so.  I get the discount thingy, and knew it was gonna cost me $19 Bucks... but was cool with that.  Even US members start with a value of the items.  $35 off is better than nothing off list price.

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

Store suppy coupon

Store suppy coupon

I don't much care what the list price is.

I only care what MY price is.

I'm very very shallow.

My concern was that I bought some bubble envelopes for $63Cdn which at one point showed as $0.00 but are currently on my PP account as $63Cdn.

Does someone reimburse the PP payment later? I did use the (Premium Store) coupon.

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

Store suppy coupon

I get the basic amount for my store but seldom use the supplies.   I get the value pack for $37 less my coupon of $35 so have only invested two dollars.   Th last coupon that I used,  last quarter my supplies are still sitting unopened.

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

Store suppy coupon

I have never used any of mine except 1 roll of tape I use when I have to put garbage boxes in the bin so they don't open!

In other words as many have said since inception, most are useless and 3 times or more the price they should be.

Just another rip off!

Message 15 of 20
latest reply

Store suppy coupon

@reallynicestamps wrote:

I'm very very shallow.

My concern was that I bought some bubble envelopes for $63Cdn which at one point showed as $0.00 but are currently on my PP account as $63Cdn.

Does someone reimburse the PP payment later? I did use the (Premium Store) coupon.

The way it shows on PAYPAL is confusing, enough so that a month or two ago I called because I thought the same thing they forgot to apply the coupon.

You have to expand that item on the paypal summary list, the way it normally shows the transaction on the normal page, it doesn't show the offsetting coupon. 

I haven't applied my coupon this quarter yet so I can't walk you through the steps to show where it was applied..... 

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

Store suppy coupon

I have not received an email about my coupon, and I can't find it on "my eBay" or on selling manager. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

Store suppy coupon

Should be right at the top of the Ebay summary page

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

Store suppy coupon

Thanks Dutchman, I don't usually look at the summery page, found it there.

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

Store suppy coupon

@ricarmic wrote:

@reallynicestamps wrote:

I'm very very shallow.

The way it shows on PAYPAL is confusing, enough so that a month or two ago I called because I thought the same thing they forgot to apply the coupon.

You have to expand that item on the paypal summary list, the way it normally shows the transaction on the normal page, it doesn't show the offsetting coupon. 

I haven't applied my coupon this quarter yet so I can't walk you through the steps to show where it was applied..... 

I just applied my coupon, here for those who are worried, are the steps to see the offsetting amount in PAYPAL.

On the summary page it looks bad and looks like they only took the money.

On the summary page click on "more" in the upper right corner.

(This takes you to a page allowing you to see more details)

Find the row with the supplies purchase. It should have a blue circle outline with a down facing "v" on it on the left hand side. Click on it. That expands to show the offsetting coupon redemption row.

Message 20 of 20
latest reply