Tracked Packet International question

How to offer tracked packet international only to the countries where tracked packet is offered?

If I choose tracked packet international and check the box for worldwide shipping will it only be offered to countries where tracked packet is offered?

I know tracked packet is not available everywhere.

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Tracked Packet International question

You're right, it's not a perfect solution that's for sure.

On a lighter note, when I read that eBay is looking to implement augmented reality this year, I was not surprised. In a way, we're already dealing with it here on eBay.

Good luck everyone, and happy selling!
Message 21 of 26
latest reply

I noticed that you were asking some US sellers/buyers to see what they saw for your shipping costs. There's nothing wrong with doing that of course but just so you know....you can check to see how other countries view your listings by changing your location in the shipping tab and then click rates. For the US its best if you enter a US zip code too.

Message 22 of 26
latest reply

We know this. However, when checking with a couple of samples, was getting very mixed results. Especially on mobile devices that we looked at. Please know that we're aware of what you're suggesting.

I do not have much faith that this will be a good solution. Just a temporary one. But so long as we're not getting 20 emails a day from US customers asking confused questions about shipping, I won't mind.
Message 23 of 26
latest reply

I did a quick test,

All my listings Ship to Canada (Via CP letter mail or parcel) and USA  via CP Small Packet USA Air, and International via CP Small Packet International Air. If I remove the International options the the USA calculator works, if I have any international option then it does not. Very concerning and frustrating!

Message 24 of 26
latest reply

We noticed this as well. It is indeed disturbing. Please note however that even though you're seeing the error, underneath the error there is the calculated shipping costs. The buyer would only (maybe being hopeful here) notice this if they were to click on the shipping tab. Costs are being calculated on the listings that I checked. This needs to get fixed. Good luck!
Message 25 of 26
latest reply

The weekly chat with ebay staff is now open. Please share your concerns about this with Tyler overnight for his response tomorrow. 

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Weekly-Chat-Session/February-21st-2018-Weekly-Session/m-p/394714/highli...

Message 26 of 26
latest reply