Unsold Items

I wanted to relist some of my unsold items tonight but the older ones, over 1 month old, have gone.

I checked in My eBay - unsold items and also in Selling Manager - Unsold and Ended items.

All I have is the last 30  days.

I used to have 60 days in My ebay and 90 days in Selling Manager.

Did I miss a memo on this? or  Is this another glitch?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Unsold Items

Is there a dropdown menu that gives you more choices?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Unsold Items

My Unsold page in Seller Manager gives me this. Are you sure they were listed on ebay.ca and not ebay.com or something weird?

Do you list on both and have you checked the Seller Hub over there too?Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 6.00.54 AM.png

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Unsold Items

Yes, I list on both .ca & .com and I have checked on both - same result.

It doesn't matter what I click on the drop down menu, I only get back to Oct 17.

I also checked "archived" - it had nothing

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Unsold Items

That's odd. What do your 'Customize' options allow you to show?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Unsold Items

Yes, it is odd.  I can click on all the custom options but it only gives me 90 days no matter what I choose.

I called ebay - after several people and about an hour, they don't know but advised would fix it.

Today I have items in .com ended items but not in .ca and the majority are listings from .ca.  Good Grief!

Since I normally stop selling the end of November and start up again in mid January, I'm not going to worry about it for now.

Thank you for your replies.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Unsold Items

What you are describing seems super weird to me. Is it possible that you had 'active content' issues in any of the aforementioned missing listings? Or anything else that might have flagged them for not-renewal?

Message 7 of 7
latest reply