Update Item Location

Each listing shows the item location, how do I changed that?

I updated the "Ship from addresses" in my account but the location on the listings are still showing the old location.

Thanks!

You only fail when you don't try!
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Update Item Location

I think any new listings you make will have the new location, but the older ones will require manual correction.

You don't really have to do them all at once though. If you can manage 10-15 a day they will all be changed within the next two months.  (Ugh.)

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Update Item Location

If you put a batch of about to relist items on your Unsold List.

Then choose Relist or Sell Similar.

Then you can change the Location in batches.

This has the small advantage of allowing you to add or change other details at the same time.

And there is a belief that if you use Sell Similar, that the algorithm sees your relisted item as a 'new' item and gives it a tiny boost in Search.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Update Item Location

Go to listings / active in sellers hub

check off the box at the top so that each listing has a check next to it

click on edit

now you're in bulk edit so click on the box at the top again

edit fields / item location

Edited post - i just realized how many listings you have so rather than click on the box at the top in the first screen  you might want to check off a hundred at a time.  I've heard the bulk edit works better if you do a limited number of listings at a time.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Update Item Location

Ohhhh I thought it would automatically update the listings once I updated the item location in my account...  but why would they make it that easy.

Thank you guys.  You are very helpful as always 🙂

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Update Item Location

They have no way of knowing if all of your items are at the same location.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Update Item Location

They could have something similar to the business policies where you can create multiple item locations and assign listings to the appropriate location.

There's always a way to get things done easier.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply