Vacation

2budds
Community Member

Going on vacation. I do not have an eBay store. Can I put a notification.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vacation

No that is a perk of having a Store.

The others are lower FVF in many categories, which can also be applied to shipping and a quarterly allowance for branded shipping supplies.

Just close all your listings.

They will go on your Unsold Items List for up to 90 days and can be relisted at a click.

Youi will not be reimbursed for the five listings over your 50 Free and you will be charged for your "new " listings when you come back.

I notice you are listing on dotCOM. If you list on both dotCA and dotCOM you will get 50 FreeListings on each site.

But look into the reduced FVF with a Store. Given the value of your listings, it may be worth the $25 a month to list up to 250 (really 500 with the dual site listings). 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Vacation

No that is a perk of having a Store.

The others are lower FVF in many categories, which can also be applied to shipping and a quarterly allowance for branded shipping supplies.

Just close all your listings.

They will go on your Unsold Items List for up to 90 days and can be relisted at a click.

Youi will not be reimbursed for the five listings over your 50 Free and you will be charged for your "new " listings when you come back.

I notice you are listing on dotCOM. If you list on both dotCA and dotCOM you will get 50 FreeListings on each site.

But look into the reduced FVF with a Store. Given the value of your listings, it may be worth the $25 a month to list up to 250 (really 500 with the dual site listings). 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply