When i click on reply to a message, problem??

when i receive a message, and i click on reply to message, it brings up the form to reply to it, but the original message isn't showing anymore. So i have to back track, re read the message, then click on reply again, and go ahead and answer it..  Is anyone else seeing this??.  I tried it on 6 different messages, and the original  message doesn't carry down to the reply screen.. Why is ebay continuing to mess with things that aren't broken..

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: When i click on reply to a message, problem??

appears to be good for me as well. thanks

Message 21 of 26
latest reply

tyler@ebay 

Seems to be working fine now. Thanks.

-Lotz

Message 22 of 26
latest reply

System is working as it should this evening, at least it was for the one message I replied to just now.

Message 23 of 26
latest reply

So far today things seem to be working almost as expected -except- often when trying to answer a question I need to refresh the page as it hangs and there is no area to respond to the question.  But this has been an issue on and off for the last several months on Firefox.  Very strange!

Message 24 of 26
latest reply

Thanks for your input everyone! I'll let them know. 

If you see this happen again give me a tag and I'll get it reported again. 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 25 of 26
latest reply

tyler@ebay wrote:

Hi folks - 

Thanks again for the info - the Tech team is considering this a technical issue and is working on correcting it. I haven't got an estimated time of resolution, but if anyone else runs into this please let me know by replying to this thread so I can get your account added to further demonstrate the impact this is having. 

Thanks!

Tyler

This Reply to message problem has reared it's head again, exactly the same behaviour as before. 

Opening a new browser tab and navigating back to All Messages and trying again solved the current episode.

Message 26 of 26
latest reply