Forum Posts

New Managed Payment solution

Right now i have no payment system, and refuse to use PayPalI heard Ebay Canada was suppose to have there payment system up and running way before 2021I have applied for this new payment twice awhile ago twice. So we are now into 2021 and was wonderi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

UK VAT rules starting Jan 1 - clarification needed

I have a quick question about the new UK VAT rules starting January 1 - does this 15 pound / ~25 CAD amount include shipping, or is it just for the declared value of the item not including shipping?

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay payout keeps getting declined.

I sold an item in early January to a Korean buyer and according to the seller's hub eBay first attempt to send fund on Jan 06, but the first attempt was declined. In the past few weeks eBay kept trying to send this fund over and over for at least fiv...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Hub down?

Hi Everyone, Is anyone else having issues with the seller hub today? I cannot reach it as of 8:28 mountain time.

2021 Postal Rates

Looks like some good news and some bad news if I am reading things right it looks like there will be no increase in Letter Mail Rates for Domestic or USA/International https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/doc/en/support/advanced_lm_pricesheet-e.pdf https://...

2020 Canada Post unofficial rates chart (under 2kg)

2020 OTCAttached is an image version of the 2020 postage chart I made. Please feel free to use / print it out if you find this useful. $1.07 is stamp rate if you're only purchasing one stamp over the counter. These are all OVER THE COUNTER rates, so ...

CP2020OTC.jpg
  • 21 replies
  • 18 helpful

does anyone make over $1500 a month profit on Ebay with fees etc?(i bet this questions gets asked )

I will be moving into my newly built condo in 2023 and I have an extra room.currently, I'm building inventory in my current place. for making kind of a Ebay business part time..(sports collectables) I have items that give me a spread of about +/- ( +...

Managed payments & Shippo

I keep getting messages from eBay about switching to managed payments. I don't want to do it, for many reasons, but of course like all other eBay changes won't really have a choice, and will probably take the plunge How do we pay shippo, with this ne...

Prepaid Xpresspost Envelopes are your Friend!

I sell quite a small few items (that can't go lettermail) to buyers in Canada where the shipping is $20+. Since I'm in BC, that could mean pretty much any buyer not in BC that's outside the city centres.In those cases, I've typically used the small p...

RICARMICs Self insurance cookie jar statistics to end of 2020

It is that time of year again!!!.... Main overall note: This was the COVID year with all kinds of expected shipping implications, and I ship most of my stuff (quantity wise) without tracking. I was shut from March 20-April 20, and for 2 weeks in Augu...

• 9 replies
  • 4 helpful

Who is netparcel?

How is it possible that I’ve never heard of this netparcel company until I get a message from PayPal Canada telling me to start using them to get cheaper postage rates?“netParcel: Your speedyshipping partnerWhen you choose PayPal, you get freeaccess ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer Requested Cancellation

After 15 years of selling, you'd think I would know where to find the cancellation form to send to the buyer ... but I can't. I only get one every few years and I've looked everywhere. Can you help me please Thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! I'm at a loss here... (late delivery for an item I sent)

I've decided to create my own thread regarding a situation I'm facing, because I need some input from the community here... and maybe point me in the right direction. As mentioned in other threads, I shipped an item on Dec 5 to the US (California). H...

• 14 replies
  • 3 helpful

How should I respond? Buyer purchased item, it was sent Nov 30 still hasn't received it.

Buyer purchased item, it was sent Nov 30 USPS media mail and the tracking shows it is still in transit and would be delayed. Now buyer states they want a refund because it is taking so long. I have until the 29th to respond. They stated that it was r...

delay.jpg

Buyer claiming item has not been received.

I stupidly allowed an item of mine to sell to a new account. He received feedback from one other seller and it was Good. I assumed he was a legit buyer and I wanted/needed the money (Didn't realize Ebay and Paypal would take 100 dollars altogether fo...

Clarification on item not received claims

Just want to confirm my part in this. Buyer opened an INR claim yesterday which gave me until the 16th to resolve. Tracking updated today to show item is in his city and will be delivered tomorrow. Do I need to do anything further once it's delivered...

Small Packet Forms for US

I just had a sale to a US buyer. Called my local post office and askedif the small packet forms had to be completed online. There was somediscussion on this a while back. The answer is NO, they just have to be filledout before arriving at the post of...

Filing for insurance with Canada Post. Advice?

I sent a large package from British Columbia to the US via tracked shipping end of November. Unfortunately it was caught in the great USPS gridlock of 2020 and didn't arrived til the first week of January. The package came damaged, like it had been k...

unsold listings relisted by eBay, not me

In the last 2 days 21 listings have been relisted by ebay and I did not check that box - how many more will they list. Can't reach any customer service. Doesn't fall under any category they list.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Advise needed on upgrading store subscription

I have to upgrade my store subscription in the next couple of days to premium. I have to decide on a monthly or yearly subscription. If I change to yearly and then a big free listing comes in again for .com, can I then change again to basic without p...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Canada Post 2021 Letter mail Rates

From what I am seeing on the Canada Post web site there are no price changes to Letter mail as of todays New Pricing Jan 11/2021. Am I reading this correctly? I ship a lot of goods using stamps and letter mail and just want to make sure that I am rea...

Labels