Forum Posts

Customer cancelled an INAD but still showing in Service Metric

Another... weird thing. A customer made a INAD return request. She received my item. She ordered multiple items at the same time from multiple buyers, but, for a reason unkown to me, filled an INAD to me because she didn't received the other items ye...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Puzzled by INR

A buyer just opened a case. A common story...item was sold Oct 3, shipped Oct 4. Haven't heard a peep from buyer until now, when they open an INR case. No request for replacement item, just wants money back. The usual. I had zero in my MP account and...

• 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can a seller increase quantity on a listing that ended?

I bought an item yesterday from a seller based in China. He just had the one item listed, i purchased it and the listing ended. Normal. I went back to check the listing today and it's still active and says 1 available/1 sold. Same listing number as t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lame excuse for return but will Ebay side with them.

So I sold this power-supply that I listed as "New-open box". In the condition field and in the item description I wrote "Not used as far as I can tell. No box." It was from my workplace, and as far as I know it was never used. My policy is also "No R...

Resolved! Business Policy - Shipping

Hey everyone.... Ok I have ran into an issue today, which is very frustrating to say the least, as I have spent way too much time on it.The items I ship via Canada & USA , my Canadian shipping is showing up, but my USA is not for those customers.Exam...

Can we send non-document items lettermail via Canada Post

I made the mistake of posting this query on the US forum initially. I need to know from those immersed in Canadian eBay selling, so ask you as well. My question: It has been 3 years since I sold on eBay. I sell mostly small items and could send narro...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

About minimum parcel dimensions, Canada Post

I didn't realize there was a Canadian eBay forum, so I erroneously previously posted my two questions there. I need the information though, so am asking here. My question: I haven't sold on eBay for a while. When I did, minimum shipping sizes must ha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Toys Stamps Comics Coins Option to Survive losing [61% on Canada Post Tracked Packet™– USA Dec 31] ?

Hi I'm looking for options to turn to on January 1 when the Tracked Packet USA promo ends. Preferably Canadian customer options that are under 200 grams. I have Japanese model kits that would involve Expedited shipping and a ton of coin/comic/stamp r...

Tracked Package

What are the limits for this service?I have had a few issues with ebay recently trying to used this for 8x10 sized packagesThe other day I got a Carrier limit is close to being exceeded message. Package was36x28x2 (199g) ( so i shaved a few cm off th...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Zero feedback from brand new account wants to make a large purchase. Advice?

Good morning all. Yesterday, I received 3 offers all in a row from a new ebay'er that just signed up yesterday so hence, no feedback score yet. The 3 offers are all on identical type items (higher end cameras) that I have listed and their offfers on ...

WHAT DETERMINES A PURCHASE OR SALE.

WELL IN THIS ECONOMIC CLIMATE THATS A DIFFICULT QUESTION BECAUSE AT TIMES THERE IS NO RHYME OR REASON TO IT. BUT LETS LOOK AT IT MORE CLOSELY. WEVE BEEN RAVAGED BY COVID RESULTING IN ILLNESS, UNEMPLOYMENT AND MORE RECENTLY BY HYPER INFLATION DUE TO T...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay shows wrong time zone for tracking information

I have my account set to show Eastern time, currently Eastern Daylight Time (Toronto, New York City, etc.). However, when I click on Tracking for an item that I've shipped, the time shows in some other unspecified time zone. For example, today a post...

This is just too good not to share...

I few weeks back I posted about an interested buyer who wanted to buy my item for his son for Christmas but wanted to pay at the end of the month. They were prepared to give a $50 deposit. After reading all the suggestions I opted to let them buy the...

• 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Changes on .ca to blocked buyer list?

There was a thread on the US board a while ago about changes to the bbl and the way it works. devon@ebay have the following changes been made on .ca too? I'm just going to copy and paste some of the information from that US thread. Please tell us if ...

• 2 replies
  • 5 helpful

Delay in Offer message

Someone made me an offer 24 Nov 2023 at 14:27:34 EST. I got the offer message only 25 Nov 2023 at 7:36:52 EST. My cellphone was on all the time, and I got other (email) messages from senders other than eBay members.That's quite strange! Something wro...

Resolved! I need help refunding a buyer

Buyer purchased an item today and paid, then realised she was getting a book and not the item pictured on it. She can't seem to find a way to request a cancellation, I have tried every way I can think of, but all I get is "there are no outstanding re...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Return without reason

Hello everyone,I have buyer from USA , ship to the same adress over 3 years. I sent order last week to the same Customer, package was out for delivery on 27th , then USPS Return item to me.There is written " NO SUCH ADRESS" , on USPS website. I conta...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

NET sales shows a decrease but should it be the opposite?

Hello everyone. I'm kind of new a this selling stuff on ebay. So I want to start doing it more seriously and profesionnally. I have a question. Is this a bug or something? When I look at my Net sales for this month, it shows C $176.98 and it tells me...

why.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Nike not replying to VeRo email?

Nearly one month ago on October 28th, I got hit with my first VeRo takedown on four Nike products being sold on my store. Thankfully, I bought them all from Nike directly, so I have the genuine Nike order confirmation receipts to prove authenticity. ...

Canada Post and CUPE

From an email today to holders of Solutions for Small Business accounts: Negotiations process begins for Canada Post and the Canadian Union of Postal Workers Canada Post has received notices to bargain from the Canadian Union of Postal Workers (CUPW)...

More issues with canada post

I'm truly curious about others. Made a post past month, it's still such the jungle for me. Received a lettermail package back today for undeliverable adress, i figured i forgot to put the apt #, my fault. The issue is that they pierced my package for...

Labels