Forum Posts

Need help getting setup on managed payments

Hi All, I really need to get setup for managed payments. Paypal is not an option for me at present, so at the moment I am unable to make any sales until it is setup. Is there any way to encourage Ebay to get my account setup for managed payments? I'v...

Using custom label in Seller Hub?

If I put a number or word in Custom Label column in Seller Hub will that information show up in my description? I don’t want it to, I just want to put info in that spot that is meaningful to me only, then be able to sort and print it out. Anyone know...

unpaid item case

As many of you probably done before, I open an unpaid item case Ebay told me : by Dec 02, 2020 at 05:11:45 PM EST if the item is still not paid close the unpaid case. The problem is that when trying to do so, Ebay ask me to answer if I received the m...

Is Managed Payments Responsible for No Sales?

I have had consistant sales since March of this year 2020. But after I was switched over to Managed Payments at the beginning of this month November, things have drastically changed. Since then I have had large gaps of no sales. Had 5 days with no sa...

Resolved! 12% final value fee?

I just noticed that I am being charged 12% Final Value Fees on all my US Sales. What is happening? When did this increase happen? I am NOT in the managed payments system and I did NOT add the Promoted listing option. Did I miss the memo?tyler@ebay

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

First Item not received

Hi all, So I ship out some video games lettermail and got my first INR. Just curious about a couple of things. The buyer filed the day after estimated delivery date passed. I emailed them a couple of times to talk about it no response. I told them I ...

Attn: Tyler - requested info from todays weekly session

Hi Tyler,here's the other two:This is the one from Brazil, he was able to buy but not pay: item number: 264910399729. Cancellation ID for this transaction was 5217337572. Second one was from Sweden, itsOrder number: 03-06128-10384 Item ID: 2649124302...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Doesn't Have a PO Box... Post Office Only

I have a buyer who lives on a reserve in MB, and the post office is so small, they don't have PO Boxes - everything is stored and picked up by name.Am I covered by seller protection when the package is delivered to the post office, since that is the ...

November listing promo - 100,000 free

Check your Promotional section in the Seller Hub to see if you got the promo. 100,000 no insertion fee listings Nov 1 to Dec 1I checked my offer and it applies to both auctions and fixed price listings. The following categories are excluded: Cars & T...

Increasing my selling limit amount$$$! How to get a hold of ebay to do so???

Hey everyone! I sell pokemon cards on ebay as a 2nd income. With the recent increase in value of certain items in my collection i need to increase my selling limit amount. I have a base set pokemon booster box from 1999 that sells for around 40,000 C...

Resolved! I need help on how to answer this buyer and what to do?

I sold this item: 35 Christmas Favorites On Organ And Chimes (2 Discs 1996) Brand NEW. The buyer just emailed me and said that she had purchased it for her mother thinking it was organ and chimes Christmas Music which the title stated. The said that ...

Adding PO BOX number to PayPal account

Hello,Yesterday I sold a gaming PC, and I got the payment.After that, the buyer send me a message with his address. The address in his message has PO box number, while on PayPal account there is no Po box number.I sent the buyer a message to add the ...

Trying to use File Exchange for a Product located in China to be shipped internationally?

So I am trying to use the file exchange and for the column:Location* =ChinaShippingService-1:Option = CN_ExpressDeliveryOtherCities Error I get = "Error - Shipping service 异地快递(22308) is not available.|异地快递(22308)|" I am located in Canada, the produc...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

So when did that change.......

potential no pay on item. when to check when I could start the nonpayment process.Saw this : "Sorry! You cannot open this case before 26-Nov-20 17:02 EST.You can only open the case 4 days from the end of this listing."Since when did this change from ...

Help! Ready To Abandon Ship!

First of all, let me say I hate this Managed Payments already. Had my first sale using it. So eBay sends me an e-mail saying item is sold & paid for. But I have no record of where the money is yet. PayPal always sent me the paid statement with all th...

Resolved! Cheeky Customer with Question

I'm still laughing at this one. Got a question this morning on a cookbook I have listed."My mom had this book. Can you send me the recipe for the yams/sweet potatos?" Sheesh.

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can I send an invoice through Paypal?

Hello,This must now around 1-2 weeks that I have not received the payment from a buyer. He tells me that he called eBay and PayPal and he says the problem is with me, that I have to accept payment on Paypal and a lot of other things. It must be said ...

State Sales Tax no longer displays

Did anyone else notice that the US State Sales Tax no longer displays in the transaction detail in Sellers Hub (Approx. starting Nov 15) and on the eBay/Shippo created packing slips. It seems to have automagically disappeared although when you click ...

Total Explanation.JPG US SALE.JPG

Strange things happening

Since I started using seller hub I have had several strange occurrences.Today I got a message that I had made an offer on an item, I certainly haven't done that.Then I got a message that I had left a different item in my cart, again I certainly did n...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels