Forum Posts

Opened a store on the wrong site

So I mistakenly opened a store on ebay.com instead of .ca and it's causing nothing but headaches. I have all my listings on ebay.ca and as a result, now every listing I make is being charged insertion fees. I have chatted with support 3 times now and...

okay right ya....

So had a item pulled today for identifying the particular color of a part. A part on an item that helps define the item, that color being part of the description of the itemhas a specific name, it being that color.So if I can not call it (color)what ...

Return request with unbelievable reasons

A buyer requested to return two depression candlesticks by claiming that they seem not authentic and one is taller then the other.I contacted eBay and the representative told to ask the buyer to prove his claim.Why not just be truthful and say he/she...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where is the "View PayPal Transaction" option in the transaction drop down menu?

The link is gone from my transaction options. Does anyone else have this issue? I have to log into Paypal through a separate window and search down a transaction to give a refund now. Before I could click the link and it would take me right to the tr...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

advice on adding more pictures

Recently I have found that when I add pictures to my listings, there are only 8 boxes. They will still add 12 pictures. The problem comes when I want to add an extra picture, and even if it say I can add more, I can't find a way to do it.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller's advice needed for chargeback on delivered item

Hi all - I've got a dilemma I would like to seek some advice on. I've been selling on eBay on and off for probably close to 10 years and have never had an issue until now. Long story short, I sold an item, was paid via Paypal and shipped said item in...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada to US shipping

Hello, I am interested learning what is missing service wise with the current providers ( Chit Chats, Stallion Express etc). I am looking into establishing a competitive business and would like to be able to offer a service that meets as many needs a...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Unable to open messages on phone

Anyone has this problem? I got an eBay email notification about a buyer sent me a message and I'm trying to reply, but the website kept looping back to the home page despite I also tried to click the message link. Also, "classic view" didn't work. An...

• 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Advice for Seller Shipping from Canada AND USA

I live near the US border, and have the option to ship via USPS to US customers. I'm uncertain of the correct way to post these items, so that both my American and Canadian customers have access. Two options I can think of:A) List on CA, selecting St...

Pending Cancellation Shows as "Shipping Overdue"

Anyone know if a pending cancelation will affect my top rated seller status? A buyer requested a cancelation, and the refund is pending because it needs to clear my bank account. It is showing in my sold items as "late shipment".

when can Canadian sellers get their money in U.S dollars

HiI know this topic is discussed before, but when can Canadian sellers start getting their money in the currency they sell their items ?? I mean why do I have to get my money in CAD whereas I sold my item in U.S ? and on top of that PayPal rip you of...

How to set up shipping rates on ebay while using chit chat discounted shipping rates

Hello, I am a new Ebay seller ( less than a month old) and list on Ebay.Ca. I have recently posted some items to sell and use Ebay's calculator to determine the shipping rates. I only ship in both the US and Canada. The shipping costs calculated by E...

Technical loading issues with Bulksell / Rover / ebaystatic

Hello! This has been happening for several weeks now. Surely it is not only happening to me? I am using Firefox 81.0.1 on a computer. I am logged-in to eBay before starting any of the following tasks: 1) Sell Similar from All Orders page. It asks me ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Protecting sellers during Covid 19

What is eBay doing to protect sellers for delayed shipments during covid 19? I have buyers counting the days and taking advantage by opening disputes ASAP. Further, if I can prove purchase of a shipping label, why does eBay refund my shipping fees?

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

The buyer did not recognize the transaction

This morning I got notice that a dispute has been opened against me from via the buyer's payment provider. The only reason I have "The buyer did not recognize the transaction". Am I really on the hook for fraudulent purchases? Note that I am on Manag...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay countries excluded not updating correctly

Is anyone else having this problem? When I apply the countries excluded list from my shipping preferences to all my listings it works correctly, but I have some items I want to allow to be shipped to any country. When I edit those listings individual...

Customers can not see the sizes

Hi everyone Recently I get many emails asking for the item's size, eventhough I specify all the details in item's specific section or drop down menu but still so many people seem not to see them, I was wondering if anyone else experience the same thi...

EBAY CHAT

I would just like to say a good word about Ebay Chat. When I have had problems in the past itmean't phoning Ebay and sometimes with long waits. I have used the "chat" twice in the lastcouple of months to resolve problems, the last one regarding fees ...

Resolved! Change of Address - Should I Cancel?

I sold something and my buyer sent me a message about an hour after the sale stating her address is wrong, so she messaged me the correct one.I recall reading here that the address the seller ships to need to match the PayPal & Ebay address for selle...

Labels