Forum Posts

Can't find my item and can't promote

So I just listed a couple of items on ebay its like my first time on here and now when I try to search them in the ebay research bar I can't find them. My seconds problem is that I cant promote my items on ebay since they are not displaying in the pr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can't sell

Hello, I am new to ebay and when I try to list an item I have an error since 5 days now.. I have a paypal account and a credit cards linked to my ebay but its still not working.. Thanks for helping https://gyazo.com/406b12885e0a0b8b4911899b92268da2

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Vacation

Going on vacation. I do not have an eBay store. Can I put a notification.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

New promo!

Awesome, a new promo to replace the lost listings some of us had lost! https://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2016/list500.htmlPay zero insertion fees for up to 500 auction or fixed price listings.

• 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Hey guys, I have a few beginner questions about shipping hopefully someone can answer?

Hey guys, I was a little hesitant about attempting to post these questions because they may seem very obvious, but I've never sold a parcel using canada post on ebay. I'm about to sell some high value items tomorrow (auction ends tomorrow), and I was...

DYK Post

Anyone uses DYK Post? They collect parcel in Edmonton/Calgary, then drive to the US and ship from Montana to US and Internationally. They charge only $1 per parcel, so overall you save a lot. However, I'm afraid there may be custom implications (espe...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Done with ebay!

One little complaint from a buyer and they refund him and he keeps my item. No discussion, no arbitration. I'm done with being ripped of by buyer with the help of ebay. Closing my account. I suggest anyone who is getting ripped off this way to do the...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping small items to the US?

First of all, pardon my ignorance since I might come across that way. I hadn't shipped small items to the US in a little while, and the last time I shipped a video game there, it cost me $5-something (less than $6). That was maybe 2-3 years ago. So I...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why can't Canada Post just give us the Shipping Cost......

I rarely ship anything tracked in Canada so this will probably be nothing new for most of you.... This morning I had to print a shipping label for a largish item within province.... Enter dimensions and weight - $22.05 (which I thought was kind of lo...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Out of stock items relisting on their own

tyler@ebay As per Tyler have been asked if anyone else is seeing items relist on their own that have sold and in reality are out of stock? The only items that should relist are items with a physical balance with that actual balance. Since GTC kicked ...

Resolved! Shipping to Indonesia

I have a buyer from Indonesia who wants to purchase an expensive piece of china. I don't usually mail there because of the shipping cost, but they said they are prepared to pay that. When I looked up the Expedited shipping, there was not an option fo...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

new seller

I set up an ebay account in Canada while I didn't do anything, the account was locked, I was very disappointed

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Someone else using your scans (pictures)

GOOD DAY : I sell and buy on ebay like everyone else , anyways these morning I was looking at some items that sometimes I like to purchase , sports cards ( packs ) , I even sell some myself , anyways as I was looking thru the listings on ebay.ca for ...

selling ebay

I have a source from China, I have a warehouse in the US, I want to sell in Canada ?/

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

FYI PAYPAL currency conversion rate changes coming...

I've posted it here to save folks the time (it took me a while) to find it on the PAYPAL Site... AMENDMENTS TO THE PAYPAL ACCOUNT USER AGREEMENT AND THE PAYPAL WEBSITE PAYMENTS PRO AND VIRTUAL TERMINAL AGREEMENTWe are updating the PayPal agreements l...

• 15 replies
  • 6 helpful

new account

I see many accounts when upgrading to a seller, usually locked within 30 minutes

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

URGENT!!Tyler...help me with return policy...

I posted about this before. As far as I know 14 day returns are still allowed in collectibles categories like stamps. I just received this:Hi widgetc, Some of your listings need to be updated in order to comply with eBay policies or security changes....

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

30 days listings got charged but not live?

I have a bit of a situation here... 30 days listings were ending on July 31st. However, I got charged insertion fees for each of them, but they are not even live! I can't even find them anywhere... What is going on? No I did NOT end them myself. Plea...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels