Forum Posts

Choose eBay sites worldwide to list items

I was looking through my selling manager a few days trying to find how to unblock a country, when I came on the above link. It has a list of countries where listings would be visible. I added several, and then the next day, I was worried that maybe I...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing on ebay.ca AND ebay.com from the same account....? Are there issues?

At the risk of exposing myself as the dimwit that I apparently am, I had NO idea it was possible to create listings simultaneously on ebay.ca and ebay.com with a single account until Raphael from ebay Board Hour confirmed last week that it was someth...

• 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Has anyone else had this happen?

A couple of hours ago I got a Paypal payment for some yarn, plus the shipping cost. No confirmation from eBay, so I waited as they are sometimes late. When it didn't arrive I checked my eBay, and there is no transaction showing. I went onto the listi...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changing Shipping

I have an item up for sale, not auction, and shipping to Canada/USA, when I go to edit I can't add anything else like the UK. Had someone from the UK interested but can't make me an offer because no shipping to his location, and when I edit all I can...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why selling fakes is tolerated on Ebay?

Whatever what policies said fakes seems to be tolerated on Ebay.Just take a look for N64 video game and you'll see a good portion of Chinese made replica (genuine are made in Japan) without mention of it being a reproduction.Some are even using info ...

• 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Listings Question

I have been a seller for about three months now. I do not have a store yet. If I get a store now, will my listings go up to what is allowed in the store or is there the same thing without a store..and you have get a certain amount allowed each month....

July 2019 invoice

I never got a message in my eBay messages or my emails to tell me that my July 2019 invoice was ready. Anyone else?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item number and possibly type changed after listing.....

This is a new one on me! I am interested to know if it has happened to anyone else. I think this is a hopefully one time glitch but I don't know that for sure. The short version:Item was listed I believe as an auction, it ended as an auction but with...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

WWYD regarding address in Ont?

A new buyer bought a CD from me and the address is an issue. I have sent him 2 emails plus phoned. Address goes like this. This is a made up address not his.Info Made UPJohn Smith (not real name)479 Made up street615 Made up StreetAnywhere, On K1A 2X...

Wrong confirmed shipping address provided - what to do?

Hoping someone could lead me in the right direction. I sold an item last week. Buyer paid via PayPal ... shipping address in PayPal and eBay matched. I shipped the item on Monday, just to see that it was returned to my post office today, unable to de...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping....Something Is Not Right Here...

So I sold a box of books and here are the shipping quotes that I got...Canada Post Priority-USA $165.95 (!)Canada Post Xpresspost-USA $66.57Canada Post Expedited-USA $44.72Chit Chat USPS Priority $19.82Chit Chat USPS Media Mail $9.96 (!) LOL...Canada...

Dealing with difficult customer?

Im gonna miss the ship date by 2 days since the fedex driver isnt scheduled to come till Friday. Buyer appears angry and looking at his past feedback left for others it seems like he is difficult to please. He leaves many negatives as well as many po...

Ebay to help with Item Not Received

@happy_pigeon Ebay Canada staff indicated that protection would be in place for Item Not Received claims. Ebay must SUSPEND the opening of the claims process for INR until the strike is over and the the backlog at Canada Post is cleared:- for all buy...

• 25 replies
  • 4 helpful

Returns

The last 5 weeks it seems that I am getting some stupid buyers. One of them wants to return the magazine as she though it was a DVD. There is no where "DVD" was listed in listing at all. I told her to return it at her expenses. I am not willing to pa...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolution

Where do I find the buyers address when the case has been closed. Or can I search for that member?

Hong Kong Addresses

Has anyone had any issues with addresses in Hong Kong? I sent one off and it couldn't be delivered, "Delivery attempt, recipient is unknown". I had even verified the address with the buyer before I sent it. I had to refund the buyer for the item and ...

Resolved! $1.00 FVF Promotion

Signed up for the $1.00 FVF promotion for July 20 and 21st. Did five new listings. One of them sold today. I was still charged full FVF on sale and shipping. Cannot get in contact with eBay. SO FRUSTRATING.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cross border fees

Quick question, why am i being charged a cross border fee for all the sales i make including ones to Canada? I’m in Canada selling to Canada, no borders are crossed?

Can't list an item?

I have yet to list an item yet as I still have the free 50 item lists available and ive had my account for awhile but when I try to list an item it gives me this message 'We're unable to increase your selling limits right now.However, we'll review yo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Migration Tool

So... I had to wait until I was a bit calmer to post this. Yesterday I decided to use the migration tool and switch over my items to CDN funds. I did roughly 400 of them before I realized what was happening... Here's what happened: I have an item tha...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mobile-Friendly Checker

I was just revising and listing some new items and I noticed that the mobile-friendly checker isn't working. Since I haven't used it in a while, I was just wondering if it's just a glitch, or is it an option that simply isn't available anymore? I was...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promo July 19-28 500 auction listings for free by invite

List up to 500 auction-style listings for FREE! Start Date * End Date List auction-style, plus add BIN for free. Excludes 1-day and 3-day listing durations. Learn More - List up to 500 auction-style listings for FREE!- opens in new window or tab 19-J...

Labels