Forum Posts

Resolved! Shipping collectible trading cards to the USA - customs form/declaration (risk?)

Hi folks, For those of you who ship collectible cards to the USA - do you list "collectible", "trading card" or....what do you list on the customs form? I guess my concern is does listing that open it up to more risk of being "lost" (stolen) in the m...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bubble Mailer to USA with Canada Post problems?

Hi, I've been selling trading cards for years and since the last month I have a specific problem with Canada Post where all my bubble mailer send like regular mail to the USA is return to me. There's a mention on it that it's merchandise and need to ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

good news for a change new c.p boxes are great

the new smaller $16.99 boxes are great best idea can. post has come up with in a long time -- the size is just right for 75% of my items and since most of my sales seem to be long distances far reaches of the counrty or new brunswick that province ha...

• 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

Authenticity Guarantee Program

I'm in Canada and listed a hockey card for $425 CDN or best offer. It was tagged with blue Authenticity Guarantee badge. First time I had item tagged for the program. I accepted an offer for $340 CDN from a buyer in USA. The buyer payed for the card ...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Options for sending offers Com vs CA

An FYI for sellers that send offers routinely. In reviewing the dot com discussion board I just discovered that they can now send either a $ discount or % discount. A seller discovered by accident when they reviewed recent offers sent and had to quic...

Mistake in Shipping Address

I am shipping a package to USA. The buyer has made a mistake in the street address. I have the correct address now but cannot edit the incorrect address. How can I fix that. The "Edit" link will not work.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hockey cards.

I have 100s of thousands of hockey cards. Mostly from 90 to 05. Also, mostly commons, but many are not so common sets and years. I was wondering what the best way to sell them is.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchaser provided wrong address - My Fault?

I shipped item to shipping address on Sales Record and also PayPal payment. I have a stamped postal receipt from Canada Post that I have mailed it.It turns out the address was wrong. It shows City: Buenos Aires. Looked complete to me. Turns out purch...

Adjust Bundle/Cart For Buyer Before Purchase

Hi there, I assumed this should be easy to do but I don't see how. I have a buyer who wants to buy a few things. I want to make some adjustments for the buyer, for example:1) Reduce the price of some of the items2) Edit the shipping cost Are there in...

Shipping Items with Li-ion Batteries.

I have a question regarding shipping items with Li-ion batteries. I was told by my local post office that they will not accept anything with lithium ion batteries, no matter what they are (even watches). Apparently that's what they were told to do by...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Question about selling collectible trading cards

I have some older collectible cards I'd like to try selling on ebay. I expect a lot of my business will come from either the US or the UK (maybe a bit in Canada, not sure). Most of them will probably be around 25-50 USD, with some going a little high...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada shipping problems

Hi fine folks, I've been selling Magic and Pokemon cards for 4 years on Ebay Canada without a problem, but took a break for a few months. I came back to find EVERYTHING changed for listing, selling, and shipping, and I'm having trouble with the new s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada post hired a crazy employee

In 2 years selling and over 2000 trading cards shipped. I received maybe 5 packages back. Then. Past 2 weeks alone. I received around 10 to 15 packages back. Probably more to come. It's clearly the same employee spoting my packages and making it a pe...

No longer registered user after placing order

I got a buyer who placed to me his first order on his account and got banned right after it. Clicked on profil and randomly noticed he was no longer registered. I contacted ebay and indeed they confirmed the buyer is suspended. That's a $100+ order, ...

Held funds !

So I sold something a couple of weeks back , and eBay put a hold on funds as I haven’t been active for a while .. fair enough. I shipped item, -and Uploaded tracking . Then I get a message saying that funds will be held for a month as delivery postco...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free shipping in October....sort of and maybe

Canada Post has made no announcement whether we will get a free shipment in October as we have for the last few years.For those unaware of this perk, it was one Regular Parcel each Tuesday of the month Which is a nice freebie.But for those who rarely...

Listing left in store after being sold

I sold an item yesterday from an offer I sent. Today I am looking through my listings for ones to send an offer to, and here is the one I sold yesterday! This had happened to me several times and it means a cancellation and an apology and explanation...

• 14 replies
  • 1 helpful
Labels