Forum Posts

International site visibility seem not working.

I ship worldwide, but none of other eBay site such as eBay.fr or eBay.co.uk show my other item when you press over "view other seller item". Any idea what I am doing wrong?I can only see those item when I list from from .fr or co.uk. Any advice will ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Japanese address

I just sold something to a buyer in Japan, they indicated their address in Japanese characters. I will be sending it through Asendia USA, Will that work? They are a new buyer. 3600017 Japan

Resolved! Shipping options to the U.S. not showing up.

Hello All,I cannot get calculated shipping options to the U.S. for some of my listings. It appears to be size and weight related as the smaller/lighter items don't have the same issue. I know this has happened before, and I have searched some of the ...

Resolved! Fraudulent return

What do I do when I sell a service, complete the service and the buyer leaves positive feedback then after 20 days he claims that he never got my service and opens a case and eBay sides with him because there's no tracking number involved? Not only d...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Hinky address, can I still acess buyer phone number

Hi seller community. Recently sold item to new user, signed up today, based in US, address in Val Dor Quebec, on ebay and paypal has two different street addresses. Would like to confirm which is correct before I ship. I know sellers used toge able t...

Recover Draft

Hello: Had a listing in my draft folder that I had been working on, Now it's disappeared, I don't believe it was deleted accidently, but it could have been stale as I had been working on it last month and forgot about it. Does Ebay delete or archive ...

CP cheque quirk

I got a refund cheque from Canada Post for a late delivery,only to see it was written to my "account username" for myCP online profile, but nothing else, such as my name or address,both of which are in my CP profile as the "owner". I thought the "acc...

Resolved! Shipping label missing part of address - can I just add the numbers?

Went to print a shipping label on Shippo and the street numbers are missing. The complete address shows up in eBay and PayPal I could just hand write the numbers to the label I guess or is there any way to edit before printing? The street name is qui...

Suggestions for a photo booth

One of my goals for the New Year is to set up a proper photo booth for taking pictures (obviously). I'm currently using the top of my freezer with a white backdrop and natural lighting and this is working "fine" for me, I suppose, but I would like to...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Happy_Pigeon news

Hello everyone - It saddens me to let you know that Happy_pigeon is no longer with eBay as of yesterday. I'm still here as your point of contact if you need anything, so always feel free to give me a tag - just please bear with me as I adjust to bein...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Are automatic returns now forced?

Today eBay approved the return of an item "automatically" stating this is as per eBay policy. I checked my site preferences to see if anything had changed. As always, I have selected the option to handle returns manually. I am assuming that automatic...

US Tracked 1 to 2 Kg Issue

It appears the issue with adding 1 to 2 Kg's for USA Tracked parcels HAS been resolved. Have updated 3 items with no error messages and the applicable rate displays as it should. -Lotz

Problems with UPS

I have a Zebra 450 printer for my shipping labels and just found out that the power pack has been recalled as it is unsafe and can create a fire. The company is sending out a new one for free to replace the one I have and I have to send back my old o...

ups.png

No sells, what now, need help

HiSeems to me ebays dead, I have 650 items and no sells for 2 weeks. I do have the lowest price, added shipping in us, international to tracking countries, check every text for cell phone compatibility, 30 Days Returns Accepted buyer pay, I day shipp...

February's business article live now!

Hi everyone - Just wanted to share a link to the latest article in our Business Blog section, featuring a pretty thorough breakdown of Cookie Jar Insurance with @ricarmic. Thanks for letting me pick your brain!

• 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Feedback for buyer not going through

Hi all -- I just went into my "Overview" tab on my account and saw that I had three items indicating shipped and awaiting feedback. I pride myself on giving positive feedback the same day or the day after I ship an item, so was very surprised that th...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Return Shipping Label Within Canada Through PayPal

Hi, we're still printing out our labels through PayPal. Nothing against Shippo, just not a huge fan of their work-flow. We have plans eventually of migrating over that way however. We -will- use Shippo, and occasionally Canada Post's snap ship tool w...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Six-bit or wonderlister - anyone use these?

TL user for about 10 yrs. Have had it crash twice now in 12 months so time to move on I think. I need a reliable database to store my 800+ items on. Which is best, sixBit or Wonderlister? Can't afford Auctivia, too expensive and don't need all those ...

Resolved! Gripe about listings with unanswered questions

Hi, sorry of this has been addressed already. In the past (before the roll out of Seller Hub) if a listing had questions that were not answered one could manually mark them as read and eBay would stop pestering with reminders. Now, there does not see...

screenshot1.png screenshot2.png screenshot2.png
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful
Labels