Forum Posts

USPS alert

From the USPS website:"Alert: Due to Hurricane Florence, many Post Offices in the projected path have or will suspend operations.Deliveries and other services in the region will also be affected." Hopefully ebay will make allowances for delivery time...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

USPS returned pkg but sent to correct address

I mailed a pkg to the US and USPS returned it to me with a sticker that read Unable to Deliver and written on pkg it said wrong name and not known at address. Checked with buyer and address on pkg is correct and I also was able to see the house on Go...

get ready for your final value fees to potentially go up....

So long story short.. i had a buyer who purchased 8 items, they were all sent in one package.. Buyer opened 8 cases of item not received.. i provided tracking, and all cases were closed...in my favor.. Now my service metric update shows 8 items not r...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Big Issue with listings.

I am on the phone with ebay and have been for the last hour. I have about 630 listings on .ca. I have a store that allows me 1000 free listings and then I had the extra 500 because of the photo fiasco. I used 26 out of the 500. Yesterday, I had about...

promotional offers.jpg charge.jpg

Resolved! Received second legal threat - eBay told me to ignore... Would you?

Hey guys! So this is the second message I get from this person.Both time I called eBay anchor store support and was told to ignore it. I have very little items from those brands and it wouldn't be they end of the world to remove them but I don't want...

Promotional Listings

I noticed that we cannot access to the information of how many left on com. I can see the information on ca but not com, so how the heck can we knew how many left auction style and fixed priced auction on com? Anyone knew or is it just another glitch...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problems loading pictures

I tried to list an item with 12 pictures, I got to 8 pictures, and there was no way to add the others, even though it says "list 4 more pictures". Anyone else having this problem?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is ebay/Paypal charging 3.7 % instead of 3% to exchange my moneys canadian to us funds.

This subject was discussed a while back and I think I have a good solution for anyone who is selling from Canada to different countries...ex., US, Australia, Europe, UK, Japan, etc. I have recently found a solution that helped many different ebay com...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where can I find the ebay.ca shipping supplies coupon code for store subscribers?

Hello,I am having a hard time finding this elusive shipping supplies coupon code for this quarter of 2018.Does anyone know where they hide it and how to access it?I did not receive an email with the code like they promised.I have a basic store subscr...

Scammer sellers on ebay

For long time didnt have a time to browse around the platform but what i just saw shocked me .I browsed in two categories handbags and luggage .Sellers misrepresent the location of their items and imagine they are top rated even all the negative feed...

September Policy Updates from Dot Com

An email just arrived from dot com regarding eBay's September Policy Updates. Here are the "Highlights". Hopefully, a similar letter will be drafted by dot ca to Canadapost, but not holding my breath. As for the USA to Canada De Minimus, we know how ...

Who is this Artist?

Hello everyone for the life of me I cannot read the artist signature! I have tried Pico, Fico...nothing. Looks like Tin Tin... Does anyone recognize this artists work or can read the signature? This is from an estate sale in Senneville Quebec. thanks...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Outdated Statistics

Traffic reports are stuck at Aug.28th.Seller Level (Global) is stuck at Sept.1Please EBAY, update the stats!

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Any word on the potential Canada Post strike????

Received a credit card bill, saying, with the potential Canada Post strike, here are your options.. I almost forgot it was that time again,, anyone heard anything.. I know last time / I think 2 years ago, I put my store on vacation mode, with hidden ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers Restricted Account

I got my account restricted on my account due to copyright issues. I was selling dropship items and some of the images were the problem. When I called eBay to ask them about it, I was told: "Normally we give a few warnings, but for you, we decided no...

Auctiva listings on eBay

The photos that should be in the description of an Auctiva listing are not being shown on eBay An absolute mess on all of my Auctiva listings All of my photos are showing with the gallery photo at the upper left corner of a listing on eBay. I am save...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

WARNING for those in the professional recording community

Ebay no longer values the individual auctioneer. If you are a recording enthusiast that has sought after professional recording equipment for sale, and you want to sell your sought after stuff...there are other sites that will only charge you 3.5% of...

Extended delivery times for sellers with high INR?

Found this by accident while looking for something else.https://pages.ebay.ca/seller-centre/news/seller-updates/2018-fall/service-metrics-and-shipping.html#service-metricsFrom: https://pages.ebay.ca/seller-centre/news/seller-updates/2018-spring/timel...

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! buyer claims refund, but received item, eBay sent refund anyways because they are sooooooo slow

This is so frustrating... A greenhorn buyer, not knowing how the system works, claimed an item not received. Not even 2 hours later we answered his request and said sorry for the inconvenience and if they would be able to wait for another couple of d...

California Prop 65 Warning

This message just popped up on an item I as was using Sell Similar. Appears to be added to all listings going forward. Does not require data input but unable to remove. California Prop 65 Warning Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings...

Store wake up process observations...

Where did August go?? Sadly my ebay August vacation is once again over. I learned some stuff from my one week experimental closure in July that I applied to this closure, however things are different once again! The July closure was for a week. This ...

• 8 replies
  • 4 helpful

I think I've got the scammer buyer.

So I've shipped the item by Letter-Mail to the buyer in the states a month ago but the buyer now claims that he didn't receive the item. It's really strange that I've shipped many items to US including Puerto Rico with the same shipping method but I'...

• 41 replies
  • 0 helpful

What the heck? Has eBay forgotten its own policies?

All right, this is beyond my comprehension. I thought the new sign-in page allowing logging on to eBay via Facebook was bad enough (didn't eBay spend the last 2 decades walling itself off from outside contact and punishing anyone who tried such shena...

• 9 replies
  • 1 helpful
Labels