Forum Posts

Resolved! Is this another glitch?

I sold a book of afghans last night. This morning when I went to address it, I checked as I always do to make sure I have the correct book by clicking on the link of the sale. I get a message to say that this item is no longer available, but they are...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Download Sales History in Sellers Hub?

I used to be able to select all awaiting shipment orders and click download .csv file and I use that to bulk print shipping labels. Now I can't do this with Sellers Hub. Is there still a way to do this? Thanks.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promotion Boxes gone/missing from Manage my Store

Today I wanted to edit a promotion box, so I went to Manage My Store and the link to Promotion Boxes in the top left are gone. The promotion boxes I have in my classic store are still there, but I can't edit them or even remove them if I wanted. I al...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account confirmation calls: Ebay, get your act together

Confirmation call request to "verify" your account. A computer and I.P. i've used at least a THOUSAND TIMES to do Ebay transactions. So, initiated a call to get confirmation number. "We are having technical difficulties, please try again." Annoying, ...

Paypal updates

I'm reading the Paypal Agreement update and this looks interesting- in Good Way.We’re updating the requirements for coverage of Unauthorized Transactions under our Seller Protection program to require that the payment must have been made in connectio...

I want to use a third party counter, can I?

Many years ago I used a 3rd party I think it was vendio. Since ebay counters are so useless, I was looking around the ebay site and they show all the 3rd party listing tools and I found a free counter in one of them. Can I use it?

counters1.jpg counters.jpg

Shipping fees ........?

Is there anyone who knows why some sellers ....(say selling handbags) will charge a normal price for a normal average nice handbag weighing 1 lb. and then have a name brand bag weighing 1 lb ( or less) and the price doubles... I don’t believe its bei...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another case of too bad, so sad...

I sent out an item to a buyer only to have it disappear in Canada Post never-never land. The item was sent out May 24th and was supposed to arrive the 28th but was then re-routed due to a processing error to arrive the 31st - after that it sat in In ...

Shipping to Japan

I was wondering what experiences people have had shipping to Japan. I basically just sell Sailor Moon cards so I know I'm leaving out a lot of potential customers by only selling to Canada and US. I have had issues with buying stuff from China (like ...

software that will recreate a identical products

OK, it seems eBay keeps track of your engagements (just like amazon), old item not selling will be ignored and at the bottom of the list.Need a software that will recreate an all-new listing (item) to get a clean slate, (a bit like sell similar) but ...

How can I invoice for upgraded shipping

I sold an item to a gal in the US & we corresponded beforehand so knew she wanted to upgrade the shipping to tracked. I had told her to go ahead & do the BIN then I would invoice her with the upgraded shipping amount. Well guess she did not read it c...

Canada Post Mail Delivery Issues to the USA

Yellow Alert : Mail Delivery Issue - Posted June 19th on Canada Post website https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/blogs/announcements/details.page?article=2018/06/19/mail_and_parcel_serv&cattype=announcements&cat=servicealerts

Keep People From Buying While on Vacation

I put my store on vacation and checked "Keep people from buying your fixed price listings while you're on vacation. Your auction style listings will still run as scheduled.".My items are still showing the "Add to Cart" button, I thought that option w...

What to leave for correspondence?

I am puzzling to decide what to leave for correspondence feedback for purchase made, no correspondence at all, no feedback. I hate to down grade people, but how can I leave something for something that didn't happen. I am mostly a seller, as soon as ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cross-Border Mailings with USPS Tips?

I live close to the border and would like to ship using USPS, but haven't done it before. The process seems relatively easy, but I don't want any surprises at the border when I go. Can anyone who regularly crosses the border to ship provide some poin...

Labels