Forum Posts

How do Chinese sellers afford free shipping?

It's obviously a very cheap method, as it can take 6 weeks to arrive. The packages have pre-paid labels, some through Hong Kong, some through Singapore, some apparently direct, obviously they are paying something - I've heard they get volume discount...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 63 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! 'Start Using Seller Hub' but I cannot.... yet.... when?

I'm dying to have at Promotions Manager available only through the hub which is coming today. Except it isn't here yet. I've been trying since 6:30 am CST. Do we have an ETA? If it won't be available until later in the day, how much later should I tr...

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 10.12.39 AM.png
  • 54 replies
  • 0 helpful

E-Bay Bucks 8 X Offer

I received this offer by E-Mail today June 3 to get 8 times E-Bay Bucks when you buy on E-Bay and when I went to activate it is expired on June 1 so it is all over 2 days agoJust a an other glitz in the great system to go along with the others.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I add a tax ID number on ebay.

I have recently decided to come back and sell on eBay I now have to charge sales tax . I can set the tax rate but how do I show my tax id number to buyers so it does not look like I am doing something which could be considered fraudulent ?

Help me find something in Seller Hub

Hi All: I am looking for a way to see my Monthly Sales information in Seller Hub. I used to go back to the old Ebay Selling Page and there was always a nice summary at the top of the page that showed my total sales for the month, number of items list...

Shipstation.com

I am wondering if anyone is using Shipstation.com? Please let me know what you thinkThanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Advanced search

As of this morning "advanced search" (top right corner) no longer allows search for sellers, only items and listing #. When I click on seller, it jumps to the bottom of the page. Is this another way to force searches away from sellers, straight to th...

Is ebay Canada simply not used much?

Hi everyone! I moved here about 3 months ago from the UK. I ran a successful eBay business back in the UK which made me a dependable $7000 ish a month. I am top rated with 100% positive feedback.after moving my account to the canadian eBay and gettin...

• 30 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold items re-appearing in "unsold" inventory, selling, then "defect strike" What is going on?

So far, three SOLD items from me have mysteriously re-appeared in the "unsold" and if not caught when doing a general re-listing get RESOLD and since they are already gone, you get a "defect" or "non-delivery" strike against the account bringing down...

New Seller Hub problems

Where is the "View Order Details" on the new seller hub? Even if I click on the Record option nothing opens, nor the print invoice option works. Anyone else facing the same issue? Any solution?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

relist emails

Getting emails to "relist" old listings that have long since ended and been relisted. Remember seeing here that some sellers are not getting emails to "relist". Well, I'm getting them in spades.

Searching active not working the way it's supposed to?

Has anyone else noticed when using the new seller hub layout that sometimes when searching your own items using the provided search bar the item you searched for (that you know for a fact is active) is not displayed? Yes, when item title is selected....

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Functional issue with Ebay's top of page sales banners

This has to be THE most annoying feature of the Sell page on Ebay. You are trying to use say a slower kind of connection to post an item for sale, like wifi or a slower computing devices like a tablet or phone. Just as you go to enter/post something,...

Surprise, eBay charge commission for those items not sell it.

Surprise, eBay charge commission for those items not sell it.I just notice now, option Reserve price listen fee. It not free. Pathetic! I am deaf and nonverbal and without support. Is hard to complain with eBay. I never notice this option Reserve Not...

WHAT HAPPENED TO EBAY?

I'm sure my story is not unique. I have read many stories of people having the Seller part of their account suspended for no good reason. The reason I was given is I didn't sell enough. I stopped selling due to aging parent care etc. way before 2010....

Shipping shock - the big cost of shipping small items

This is a bit of a rant, more like sticker shock I suppose. Not that I didn't expect overseas shipping to rise significantly this year, but honestly. I just sold two sewing patterns (280 grams total weight) to a customer in Australia. I haven't sold ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

1 day Promo from eBay - what a joke!

Promotional offer summary"Valid from Sunday May 20, 2018 00:00:01 ET until Monday May 21, 2018 23:59:59 ET. Maximum fee per sold listing is $1. Applies to final value fees on up to 5 listings. No insertion fees apply. Item must sell within 30 days of...

Labels