Forum Posts

mark down manager questions..

i do know how to use it, i do it frequently.. but my question is, shouldn't there be an easier way to mark down say an item or two at a time.. i do my bi monthly specials, then later when i am going over my relisted items, i then have to go through a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What does Carrier Scan mean in Dashboard?

So I am at my seller dashboard for the first time in a long time and I see "Uploaded on time but no carrier scan 5(quantity) 83.33%" and the bar graph above shows me 16.67% on the above standard. Most my packages are Small Packet Air to the USA and I...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Local Pickup - what's next on my end?

I barely sell anything (I usually buy). In any event, someone picked up something I sold him, as I had the pickup option. But, what the bloody hell am I supposed to do now? It's been 3 weeks, and I would assume these options would disappear or someth...

Resolved! Markdown Manager does not work - 0 listings shown

I am trying to create a sale on Markdown manager. Problem:I list on ebay.com but since I am in Canada, when I go to "Manage Store", it takes me to ebay.ca.That is fine (it has always done that). However, now when I try to create a sale (and it takes ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Help with French INR

One of my international shipments from Chit Chat has not arrived and the buyer filed and INR. I responded right away, but ebay keeps saying I haven't responded. I have responded about 4 times. The buyer must think I'm an idiot. What does this mean?

french response.jpg french1.jpg

sales records

How do I see my sales records , a buyer left me a message , I'm probably overlooking it

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! REQUEST A REFUND

Get a email this morning '' request a refund '' buyer did not receive package thru E bay of course , just wondering how many items thru e bay get lost in the mail every yearthat is something I sure would like to know.

"Today Only: 20% off Everything"

ebay is giving 20% off to buyers on purchases of $25.00US or more. But, it is on all my listings even those of 14.99CDN, 19.99CDN etc. So, are there going to be some disappointed buyers should I have any sales today.

• 19 replies
  • 1 helpful

READ & WEEP EBAY YOU ARE GETTING MORE "SPECIAL" BY THE DAY

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/2018/03/05/two-new-features-coming-ebay/ Kind of "special" how sellers are always bearing increasing fees etc. ebay is great at dishing out the medicine. How about for a change they take their own advise to sellers and ...

• 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Bogus claim

Soo..... as a seller . Never had an issue with buyers except today.I had pictures posted to show condition. Clearly see it front and back . Posted as new. Because it was new. Apparently he thinks it's not. yet my photos beg to differ.Over 6 $....he *...

Buyer (who is also a seller) request return item

Did someone notice that most of buyer who open a return request item is also a seller on Ebay?And maybe this kind of buyer (seller) try to have a partial refund to resell with the hope to have more profit.

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Cash in the mail?

I have a possible buyer from Nanaimo who wants to pay via hidden cash in the mail. He does not have a PayPal account, yet has almost 500 feedback, and has been a member since March 2004. It's for a $15 item with free shipping via letter mail back to ...

• 42 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managing Returns webinar and 60-day FREE Returns

Heavy sigh. So, my sales have taken a nosedive this past week. Some sellers who use Calculated Shipping would blame the broken Calculated Shipping tool but I'm finding it's my domestic buyers that have vanished without a trace. Although this kind of ...

Benefits of offering free returns.png Return shipping responsibility.png Returns Timeline.png Stand out Against Your Competition.png
  • 32 replies
  • 3 helpful

Here is an interesting question

Every time I under measure the volume of a package - Canada Post bills me a buck or two through PayPal. So - are they going to reimburse me if I over measure the volume of a package?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

How long to wait for e-check to clear?

I received an e-check payment from a buyer on February 20th, it said it would clear by the 28th, we are now 5 days later and still not cleared. No reply from buyer. What do I do?

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

When someone sends me a Best Offer that’s so low it’s insulting, it makes me want to...

... reply with a Counter Offer that’s higher than the actual asking price but that’s prohibited by an eBay error.Boo.Where’d that Auto-Decline button go? I thought I had it enabled....Item is $68 on Markdown at present. Offer came in at $7. Should I ...

• 42 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Partial refunds

Hi, A seller opened a case in resolution center. Items not as described. i offered a 200. partial refund. She then sent a question in messages saying she accepts the offer for the refund. Shouldnt this be done through the open case in resolution cent...

To close or not to close the store

I am just wondering what everyone does when they go on holidays. I am going away for just a week and am trying to decide whether I should allow the store to stay open or close it. I know that when I closed it for a month the year of the pending posta...

eBay just started .ca categories - it's bad

How could they be so stupid. eBay just started their .ca category buying experience I tried to find my radios on .ca Had to go to Collectible Radios - then Tube Radios - but you cannot search there any more. You have to look in Tube Radio 1920-1930 a...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! View my items on ebay.com and you'll see no pictures: a glitch?

The latest in a series of glitches making me ready to pull my hair from its roots. Looking at my active listings on ebay.com and 9/10 items have no photos. They've vanished. But only for ebay.com, my older listings. As in not the ones I created last ...

Screen Shot 2018-03-06 at 2.10.33 PM.png
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels