Forum Posts

Resolved! Small shipping labels

Now that I have sold some items,I have found the labels I print are pretty small.I have shipped thru Shippo and Paypal and they are the same.Both my Small Packet and Expedited labels are 1/4 the size of an 8" x 11" sheet.Is this the norm?..Or could i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping DVD's in Canada

Wanted to sell some DVD's but unless I am missing something I can't see how one can do it without charging a arm and leg for shipping. I can mail a regular sized DVD using letter mail as I can get it in a package under 20mm, but there seems to be no ...

Seller hub on .com experience today

Those of us using .com and seller hub may have noticed a glitch filled day today. These two screenshots sum up the day so far. The good news the old fashioned selling manger pro on .ca is chugging along as reliably as ever. while the new fangled toy ...

lol.jpg lol2.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Sell similar

More screwups: just went to "sell similar". It took me to an old familiar site format, where I could choose currency. I felt a sense of nostalgia for a moment, then I came back to reality, and realized, it was just another glitch. What is odd, is tha...

Questions about basic store

Hi ladies and gentlemen, I have read through http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/storefees.html#insertion but still have some questions, so any help from stores users would be much appreciated 1. If I open a basic store today, do I get 250 free insertion ...

• 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

Delayed notes from eBay - please assist!

In last few days I noticed that many regular notes from eBay appear very late.Notes like "relist your ... item" may not be of importance - I find everything in UNSOLD items sections. But I do not get everything in YOUR EBAY ITEM SOLD and in INSTANT P...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post Tracking # Question

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has ever encountered this. I manually added a Canada Post tracking # to one of my orders on February 28. When you click on the tracking # link it does not show any information and advises you to click on the tracking # ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment

This is my first time selling on ebay and I was wondering if I can be paid straight to my debit rather then to my paypal first?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

what does this mean? any ideas?

is ebay going to take payments for us instead of paypal?https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Announcements/eBay-to-Intermediate-Payments-on-its-Marketplace-Platform/ba-p/392958 Not sure I understand this one. What will be different then now?

Listing for March

I created a listing last night Feb. 28 at 9:45 after the glitch was fixed. Now I see it shows as being listed today March 1. Instead of 50 listings, I now have 49 . If anyone listed last night, check your March offer status.

Free Promotions

Just noticed something weird under my promotional offers. I have a basic store and so get the 250 + 250. Just checked now to see how many I had left to use up today and it is showing 3 other promotional offers. List 50 of your items for free (auction...

Canadian totals

How the heck do I get the Canadian total off of my page? Not interested in what the Canadian total is. Help!

No listing confirmation emails received

I have listed about a dozen items in the last week, and have not received one confirmation email for them. I have checked my preferences and can't see a problem there. Has eBay stopped sending them, or is it just me?

• 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller protection????

The reason I stopped selling on ebay after being a top rated seller for 7 yrs was because of NO SELLER PROTECTION. I was given bad info, time and time again. This dragged a problem on for months. The buyer could DO NO WRONG even when she did. It was ...

Potential Buyer sends confusing Message

I had a strange message from a potential buyer this weekend. She messaged and said she "would like to bid on your items but it say that you do not have a linked paypal account can you tell me how to go about bidding". I did message her bank & asked h...

Spring Store Fees Update. The Fun Just Never Ends

"There is no change to Premium and Anchor Store subscriptions on eBay.com, and no change for any Store subscription level on eBay.ca. When the new Store subscriptions are introduced on eBay.ca later in 2018, there may be an associated fee update at t...

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

FVF credits not taxed? Why?

I analysed very carefully the last invoice I got from eBay... the FVF are taxed, the store fee is taxed, but the credit on FVF is not... why? It should be taxed like everything else!

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Feedback, so how does this happen

Buyer with 0 feedback sends me a best offer which I accept, does not pay and did not hear from them. Cancelled the transaction as a buyer request, in hindsight should have filed a Unpaid Item. Anyhow a month later I receive positive feedback but with...

Do you have "seller insurance"?

Hey guys! I'm a bit concerned I may be overlooking a risk of selling online - especially since I sell a lot in the US. Do you guys have commercial / seller insurance? I am currently in the process of shopping for it but it's ridiculously expensive. I...

Labels