Forum Posts

Can I pay my final value fees with a pre-paid gift card if it's a visa or mastercard?

I Will only be selling Locally from time to time since I have 50 free listings, at the beginning to avoid most of the fees. But the final value fees. Can I pay them with a prepaid gift card does anyone know? Thanks. And sorry for any punctuation and ...

Creating more business!!

Just spit-balling here!! How about the "option" for sellers to email watchers to find out what would be required to complete a potential sale? Hey, just a thought. Please don't shoot the messenger!!! It's all about the art of the negotiation!!! -CM

First time seller here. Have a few questions.

I have never sold anything on ebay before. I created my listing and set it to run for 7 days. We are down to the last 12 hours and im finding it very addictive to watch. Im selling my husbands old cell phone first and we have had over 790 views as of...

Resolved! First time seller, how to ship?

Hello!I am trying to get the item in my listing shipped but the highest bidder for my auction is located in Russia. I'm shipping my item with Canada Post with my international shipping option ticked off on my listing as "Canada Post Tracked Packet - ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! New buyers incomplete address

How soon can I make "second chance offer? Winning bidder (she is brand new to ebay) paid promptly. I went to the PO to ship, PO clerk said address is incomplete. I have messaged buyer twice through ebay system, asking for the whole address She has no...

Resolved! Buyer stated package not delivered, I refunded. Now see through tracking item was delivered after

So I sold a $40 item to a US buyer and used Tracked Package. The contact me stating they have not gotten the item and tracking states that notification was left with details of where buyer could pick it up. They said they did not get that. I asked th...

Shipping

Hey guys so im trying to figure out the best methods for shipping small items like a video game or in this case specifically a CD Walkman I've definitely not mastered the art of shipping small items i have a great third party shipping service that i ...

Buyer claims he received an empty box - refused it - eBay closed request in my favor - small court

Hey guys! I'm not to sure what to do here. Here's what happened. A buyer opened an item not received case claiming he didn't receive an item he bought 3 weeks ago. I have tracking showing the item was refused and returned to my fulfillment center. Si...

Resolved! Detailed seller ratings reports

I know these are not counted anymore regarding a seller's performance, but I used to be able to make reports on these... where have they gone? I don't see the link anymore

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

About Shipping to Chile

Does anyone here have experience with shipping to Chile? I noticed that Insurepost does insure Chile so it can't be that bad. Or is it?

Item arrived after filing a ticket with Canada Post

Hi all,What do I do if I sold a jacket (~100CAD) which was deemed LOST until it showed up on the buyer's doorstep, after refunding the buyer AND receiving a full compensation from Canada Post service ticket? The buyer has offered to pay me back, so d...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller's "See Other items" not showing

So after a prolonged break,I decided to give ebay a whirl again..but just noticed something.Viewing an item on .ca,people cannot see my other items..is this because I list on the .com site.Do we have to pay for that visibility?Just never noticed this...

• 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Horizontal Scrolling

What's the easiest way to get rid of the Horizontal Scrolling Error when creating a listing? I make my listings on a PC and look fine when I display. Have no personal requirement to have a Smart Phone so unable to view in that format. -CM

Resolved! Buyer HAS PAID - WANTS SHIPMENT DELAYED 7 Weeks - Should I Mark Shipped ?

Hello - My buyer paid for 2 items Feb. 4th. From the beginning, he knew he was travelling and asked for us to hold shipment til the end of February. Now he has unfortunately broke his wrist and won't be returning home til after March 15th.... Is E-ba...

How do I handle a return from USA if I sell on .com?

I have not had a return in a long time. I may be about to have one. I sell on .com so what happens? The buyer says the radio does not work so I assume I am responsible for the return. Does the buyer send it back and I refund him the purchase price an...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Seller - Terms of Service Help

Hello again, just wanted to get other people's thoughts on my terms of service: --- BIDDING INFORMATIONUS and Canada only. Bidders with 20+ feedback only.PAYMENT INFORMATIONPaypal only. Please make payment within 3 days of winning the auction. SHIPPI...

Shipping Costs Ridiculous

I had 2 fur brushes for sale last week both free shipping worldwide not 1 single excluded country ( am I supposed to exclude any btw?) . One was sold to Victoria , One was sold to Quebec. I live in Vancouver, BC. The Victoria one shipping cost was 9 ...

Summary page frozen

Has anyone had any issues with the summary page? Mine has been frozen all day. Not knowing if anyone is looking, or whats about to expire. Where visit counter should be, there is a line, timer works on and off. I work on a desktop, so this is frustra...

Resolved! A different notification message

I just got a message from eBay about a confirmation sale. They usually say "Your eBay item sold", this message had a rectangular box at the begining, and then a message "Sale confirmation". Is this a new way of the messaging? I checked Paypal and the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! A promotion I might be able to use.

http://pages.ebay.ca/promo/LCP/2017/ZIF1000.html One thousand free listings for Fixed Price.Invitation only. Should I wear my formal gown? How about the tiara?

Labels