Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Account locked down

Just a heads up, over the past 2-3 days, my account was locked down twice. The first time I had to change my password after Ebay made my then password null and void. The second time Ebay wouldn't let me back in until I contacted customer support. For...

selling my personal collection - No profit really

sorry if this is a duplicate question.Long story short - i am selling in ebay just to want to get rid of my personal collection (pre-owned) mainly movies with an exception of very very few new items. Honestly, its like say I buy all those for $5k, i ...

For anyone that uses Fedex - Important message

This was recently posted on dot com. Unsure if it applied to any sellers on ca but here it is for the record. https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Update-for-Shipping/m-p/34373699#M2376808 ‎03-27-2024 10:59 AM - last edited on ‎04-04-2024Due to a Fe...

Didn't recieve item

Hi everyone, My other account is banned on eBay and before getting banned I sold a pair of shoes. The shoes got authenticated to be shipped to the buyer. The buyer never received the shoes and the shoes were getting shipped back to me. But I never re...

Canada Post Expedited Lite

Hello dear community, I have a quick question regarding the new Canda Post Expedited Lite, Just to make sure befor eusing it, orders shipped using this option can be delivered anywhere in Canada or there are restrictions ( delivering to few areas onl...

Watch List No Photos

The pictures on my lists on .com stopped diplaying months ago and now they no longer appear on .ca or .UK either.Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Advice on Refunds with Proof of Arrival

Hi, This is a long shot but I am just curious about any advice. I refunded a buyer (highly rated, clearly active) in March, and long story short I received proof of arrival of the item from a third party after I refunded the buyer. I also evidently p...

The NAICS Classification has Changed for 2022.

I just found this when filing taxes this year. There is no longer a separate NAICS code for online/electronic shoping "Internet retail, direct selling, and mail-order retail are not separately classified from traditional in-store (also known as "bric...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 7 helpful

Why is the US shipping standards not held to the same standards as everywhere else.

I purchased an item on March 10th and paid promptly. Item was shipped by seller on March 12th. Since then its been travelling at a snails pace. Hasn't even left the US yet. Picked up to bring to the Hub where it sat for days and now finally moving bu...

Shipping Supplies Coupon

Hello, i am a new Canadian store subscriber and i am wondering where i find the shipping supplies coupon? would it appear on the website or would i recieve an email? Thanks

Resolved! Buyer opened an INAD for color...what to do?

Hello...I recently sold a designer handbag that is that weird color between beige/gray/taupe. I listed the item using accurate photos which the buyer said looked like off white on her phone. In item details was listed as grey/gray neutral/taupe. She ...

Item disappears when sorting search results

Trying to get serious about my store and get some stale items moving so I was doing some research and came across an issue that I wondered if anyone was aware of. I am using a specific example of Fantasia VHS, Canada Only that I have listed for 10 pl...

Business Policies

So I learned something new today. Thought I'd share and see if there was something i could have done differently in hindsight. I wanted to add a return policy to my listings. I eventually landed in Business policies and create a Return Policy and add...

Loyalty Discounts

Wow. Great news. eBay is showing sellers a little love. Beginning today, running until 4-15-2024, eBay is recognizing sellers, especially those who have been on the platform for extended years. Program is automatic, you do not have to click a link. F...

• 10 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! The fees are outrageous!

Is it just me or the amount of money ebay is taking from sellers now making it not worth selling anymore? They are even putting fees on the sales tax??? What on earth? They are being extremely greedy

• 63 replies
  • 4 helpful

Can't List Items (eBay.ca)

Hey all,This morning, I listed about 12 items on eBay.ca without issue. I came back a bit later to do more listing but each time I click the "List item" button, the usual successful pop-up window doesn't show and instead, I'm redirected to my Active ...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Is chitchats manifest scan at Canadian branch recognized by Ebay.com? re 1 day handling time

Hi, Anyone using chitchats and have handling time set at same day or 1 business day? I have my handling time set to 3 biz days to cover the time CC takes to get items over the border & the USPS scan in. I recently read that chitchats tracking is now ...

Issues listing?

Anyone else experience issues listing right now? When i confirm to list a listing it brings me to my active listings but don't post it. I go back in my drafts, click to edit to try again, then listing is broken. Gets an error. And i have to delete it...

eBay Canada Post Label changed Country of Origin

Hello, I printed my first eBay Canada Post Label last night since it was around $1 less than my Shippo discount, and I specifically chose the Country of Origin as United States while choosing the dropdown boxes (since that is where the item originate...

• 32 replies
  • 2 helpful
Labels