Forum Posts

buyer not received goods

I sold some used items to a buyer in another country, and they have not arrived after 4 months, (untracked) I have dealt with this buyer before and do not doubt him. I am willing to refund. What is the best way to do this in the hope that Ebay will r...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Marbles - Antique/Collectible

Wanting to sell a large antique/collectible marble collection, collected over the last 30 years. I don't have time to do on ebay, but wondering other options. Auctions Houses in Southern Ontario?

363878405_269085945751444_1703213886625642521_n.jpg 364178476_849040409925102_6979859356480336000_n.jpg 364178476_3404361473157741_9181868503656790238_n.jpg 364180696_969903374273843_9105633522943600254_n.jpg

Resolved! Duplicate Ebay listing strikes again

Over a year ago I received a defect for cancelling a sale on a customer after selling the item previously. I was of the belief Ebay somehow duplicated my listing. It just happened again with an equally as old listing. It had the same photo used too. ...

New Buyer with High Number of Buys?

Wondering if any of you have received an order from a newer buyer with an unusually high number of buys, and how you've handled it. Last evening (July 24th) I received an order for bluray which will net a little under $11 after fees & taxes, one I wo...

Ebay Canada just pulled the plug on FVF Promotion

Hello every one.I just got email from Ebay Canada that they are pulling the plug early on August 16 instead of as it was until September 30. The final value fees promotion they had.I guess it's a money issue so they are pulling the promotion, this sa...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I think a buyer has confused me with Amazon!

On July 19th evening I sold a sewing pattern. Mailed it on the 20th.On the 21st I get four emails from the buyer minutes apart.No1: Have not recievedNo. 2: Where is my order No. 3: Need my pattern.No 4: you got my money no patternNow I know that Amiz...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay sides with buyer with 1 FEEDBACK SCORE, EBAY RANT

A buyer with a 1 feedback score (in the USA) won an auction I had listed on ebay.ca. The item went for almost $300 Canadian in auction. I shipped the item out and once he buyer received it, they asked for a refund. And I gave it to them. I listed the...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay ending FVF promo 6 weeks earlier

Signed to a FVF promo for trading cards in march and it was supposed to last until september: The Promotion will begin on March 8, 2023 at 00:00:01 ET, and will end on September 30, 2023 at 23:59:59 ET, for listings on www.ebay.ca (“Final Value Fee P...

Canada Post tracking not updating on Ebay. Again.

Uploaded a CPC tracking number a couple of days ago on Ebay. On Canada Post's website it shows all tracking updates and that the item is currently out for delivery. On Ebay the tracking shows: You provided a tracking number Last time this happened it...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Account restriction

Hi I’ve been dealing with an account restriction for 3 months I’ve sold on eBay for years and patterned up with someone and created this account over a year ago. My sales did spike right before the restriction due to me promoting the 1000 items in my...

selling one' stores complete inventory over 2000 listings many more items- advice needed-

due to health reasons and amount of work to keep this up is getting too great - i am looking to sell all my ebay's store's inventory 85% brand new hardware store items and some 15% used other items -- how would one do this? looking for advice how to ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK --

EBAY IS SO GOOG WITH SELLERS... a buyer asked me from USA to cancel his transaction as he thought my shipping is too expensive, well did he not read my discription about my shipping before he bid? 2 comics is over .200 grams , from here we can't send...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Answer to false claim

I sold 2 items in a multi quantity listing with variations. Buyer selected twice the same variation. I shipped a few days ago, buyer jumped to message me there was only 1 in the package. He bought 2 of 2 i had of this variation... And i don't ship th...

Are there new rules for Canadians selling on dot COM?

As a Canadian with US suppliers, I would prefer to sell to US residents. I am having difficulty creating a sellers account on dot COM. Is it mandatory to have a US bank account and US credit card?

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sponsored Items Inspired by Your Views

Another annoying eBay innovation is to take up the screen with things some algorithm thinks I might be interested in. I can think for myself, thank you, and I don't need you getting the way. Now when viewing an item we have to scroll past "Similar sp...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Fee to revise a listing (increase asking price)

Does anyone know what is the fee when you revise your listing by increasing the asking price?? Ebay states here that "There's no fee to revise a listing, UNLESS you add a special feature or raise your asking price." So I am wondering what is the fee ...

fee.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advertising

Skimming through Facebook and between the You Know You're From Victoria When, science ficton convention updates, pictures of relations I have never actually met, pictures of friends I have never actually met, posts about archeology, stories from Vict...

mm, no to that request.

Just a bit of a giggle. Person with 0 feedback, registered 3 days ago and sends a message in lovely grammar "can u do a lowerprice or free shipping" Respond with a nice no and thank for the interest. So I get follow up messages of "even if u just do ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

FedEx Canada to USA - extra fees at the other end?

I've noticed recently that FedEx International Ground shipping to the US is often significantly cheaper than Canada Post Expedited Parcel/Tracked Packet. Is there a catch at the other end? I've only received a couple of items from abroad via FedEx an...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do / Can you reuse envelopes?

I have about 20 used bubble envelopes that I would like to reuse for shipments. Most are from Amazon and a few are the Amazon prime envelopes. Do / Can I reuse them? Have you reused them and what happened?

IMG_0075 (1).JPG IMG_0076 (1).JPG

ENDING THEN RELISTING A ITEM

how many times do you think you have to end your listings and them relist them with all those issues that alwasy arrise doing so to see a bump in sales - i have been doing this twice a month and the first time i did it it worked and was pleased but n...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tangerine Not Supported Error

Yesterday, which was Tuesday, I was expecting to receive the routine "we sent your payout" email. Didn't happen, what they did send me though was an "unable to verify account details" no payout for you kind of blurb.Upon checking out their resolution...

Labels