Forum Posts

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of you, I hope you had a great year, all the best for an even better New Year!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! Missing options on new listing form on ebay.ca?

Hi! Another beginner question... Never thought eBay would be so complicated before starting this! When I create a new listing on ebay.ca, there are much less options to choose from than when I create a new listing on ebay.com... Is there any way I ca...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer requested an unreasonable SNAD return, what would happen if I don't want to accept?

Hello All, recently I sold an used backpack to a buyer located in South Korea. Before I accept his offer, I urged him to ask and review the condition of the item he was buying. It all went okay until he received the item, he pointed out one sign of w...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

GST Number

I have been selling off some of my items but have sold very little since July. I have been sending in zero's in sales on the report when I filed at the end of each month. My sales have been less than 20.00 each month since then & with all of my regul...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Final fee in Computer / Table Networking Category for STORE 6% or 4%

I noticed that i am hit with a 6% final fee for ALL items that i'm selling in Computer/Tablet Networking .. Toner cartridges. But according to Ebay fee schedule for STORE, it's supposed to be 4%. Anyone having a store and selling things in that categ...

Resolved! Customer service its asking me to communicate with the buyer thru the personal phone of the buyer ?

I had return request opened since 23 November .There isnt way to communicate with the buyer .All the messages are failing somewhere and eBay isnt able to fix the issue from the day first i provided the return shipping label i cant get my item .On oth...

INR on post-deadline purchases

@tyler and a buyer is able to open an Item not Received request the day after the latest estimated delivery date. If escalated, cases are adjudicated using the same rules regardless of the seller's country of origin. As usual, I missed the Weekly Cha...

Resolved! cancel item not availablewhen an item is available to sell after the order is cancel?

Hi,A buyer bought many copies of many items but didn't want as much copies anymore so he ask me to cancel the orders so he can buy the right amount.Now the orders are cancel but the item is still considered sold by Ebay so the buyer cannot buy them.H...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! EBay is stealing from us!

If you sell in US $, watch out your invoices VERY closely! When an item is refunded, the Final Value Fees credited are NOT the same you first paid. November 6, buyer bought a script. Final Value Fees: C $4.75.I refunded her today, because the script ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Lol, two nice Canadians and we both need your help with a transaction conundrum

So I just conducted a nice normal transaction with another Canadian, nothing shady, I promise. However we figured out how to get it to him by Christmas with Priority Post and in our rush, he paid for the item, chose the shipping I had available witho...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What's Up With EBay's Search Function?

Have others noticed that the eBay's search function has been really wonky lately when searching within a seller's items or store? There are many anomalies but here is one example. When I search for items and find something I like I usually check out ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Not As Described

The buyer said: "Doesn't match description or photos. These are not an 8 Tall - they were sized wrong."On both tags on the item it says "8 Tall". In addition I took measurements and add them in the description. I'm not sure how else I could have desc...

eBay Returns - Automatically Marked As Shipped?

So I have a buyer who can't get a phone I sold to work, and requested a return. No worries, I create a return waybill. About a day or two later eBay marks it as "sent" yet Canada Post has not received the item yet. I've noticed this as a buyer when r...

" Shipping cost cannot be calculated. Please enter a valid Postal Code."

I've started receiving this message on all of my items when attempting to get a postage rate for a U.S. zip code. My listings have always been set to automatically calculate for Expedited parcel for Canada and the U.S. Buyers have been emailing me as...

Resolved! cant list item due to shipping issue

Hello need some help listing an item. im getting stuck on the shipping section of creating the listing. the item is heavy at 80 lbs, canada post wont ship over 65 lbs and i cannot get any other shipping options other then canada post. no option for f...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone else having issues with USA Expedited Parcel?

This out-bound item has slipped from tracking. I mailed it Nov 28 but here it is Dec 13 and no tracking updates have been noted since Dec. 7. I think it's safe to assume this was a Christmas gift so I'm worried on behalf of my buyer. What should I do...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to park Christmas listings from Feb to August?

I have quite a few Christmas CD listings that I don't want to have listed all year. I am not trying to figure out how to park them from say Feb to Aug. Other than in Turbo Lister is there a way to save them for next year? It is a lot of work to get t...

Old messages and "watches"

1. Old messages with buyers asking about listings and items I watched long ago are not cleared from the bell symbol, and I get still get reminders about those items I watched long after those listings have ended. Seems my summary page is not updated,...

Labels