Forum Posts

Resolved! I have an item that is being censored in certain searches. And I have screenshots to prove it.

I have a listing that is being censored from specific searches (and I have screenshots to prove it). I have thought this for a while, but now I have proof. When I search "Robert Graham" (under cheapest listings first)...I show up first. When I search...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Those Extras For Listings Seem To Have A Mind Of Their Own

Okay I don't want to accuse eBay of being shady with the listing fees but this just didn't make any sense to me at all: I just listed a couple of new things and specifically and carefully did NOT check off any extras. This is because as a new seller ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free listings on dotCOM

I notice that dotCOM has a 500 Free Listings (auction or fixed price) .Prepare to have your good stuff flooded out by the usual unsaleable trash.

eBay is an African scam !

What is the point of having an eBay account when most purchases are fraudulent? Political Correctness does not allow eBay to block transactions from toilet countries,leaving the sellers wasting their time and resources and paying eBay fees of course,...

Peace and Goodwill Indeed!!

I thought I had seen, or heard, it all in my 11 years of selling. But I have just had an exchange of messages with the most obnoxious woman I have ever met .... on or outside of eBay. She bought a DVD (Dear Frankie) on my other selling account and I ...

• 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

Non paying bidder messages

Haven't used Ebay for years and the first item I post gets a buyer that refuses to pay. The listing was for a Garmin GPS and it was shipping from Canada to the US. The buyer has 344 feedback. I specified the winner pays for the actual shipping cost. ...

why cant i just email some one from ebay and get an answer in an email ? there contact and help is u

my original problem is that i want to sell in us funds. I check off u s funds but it wont let me put an add on til it is switched back to canadian funds. I joined in 2002 and signed up for everything with a us account in a us bank and haven't had a p...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managing the 'Add to Blocked Bidder List'

A question for the experienced sellers here: When managing my Blocked Bidder List is it safe for me to manually remove the ones that have turned to nonsense? Example: It is my understanding that these are the users whose accounts have either been sel...

Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 7.36.16 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 7.42.51 AM.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

My inquiry is in relation to the global shipping program .

My inquiry is in relation to the global shipping program .I have recently decided to start selling internationally on ebay .But i find it hard to understand why the shipping cost are so expensive .Please could you provide me with comprehensive inform...

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Change eBay ID / Hide previous IDs?

Hi! A few questions for later that I am better having answered right now! Right now I don't really care that we see my previous eBay ID... which is my name... But I want to start a bigger business on eBay eventually and I'm not sure I want everyone t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to fix ebay scams in one fell swoop: show how many item not received cases a buyer had to seller

Seriously, adding a simple feature like that would make it a cinch for sellers to decide whether to use tracked shipping or not to buyers that are sketchy. Scammy item not received cases towards sellers who don't always use tracking would happen a lo...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Markdown Manger Nightmare

Hey Guys,Was wondering if anyone else is having issues with Markdown Manager. I post auctions from my website and was wondering if that had something to do with it or is it because I am associated with ebay.ca. I called but they didn't really have an...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancel or ship? WWYD?

I have an item that is B-i-N with "free" shipping to destinations in the USA and Canada. Overseas shipping is extra. A buyer with a confirmed address in the USA does a buy-it-now. According to his ebay profile, he's been an ebay member since 2007 in ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers - check your listings for Small Packet USA

Since October many/all listings with Small Packet USA shipping are not showing rates - shows nothing at all or sometimes invalid zip code. i informed eBay back in October and it is still not fixed. Expedited USA does not seem to be affected, though i...

Chuckles: Changes to Invoices Sent

Not long ago, I griped about how Invoices sent no longer included the seller address at the bottom because I used that detail with Local Pickups. Today, I noticed the address was back. With a twist. The invoice was sent to a buyer within Canada so I ...

Screen Shot 2017-12-06 at 10.19.26 AM.png
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

ebays 2017 canadian entrepreneurs of the year

Very interesting choices, http://announcements.ebay.ca/2017/10/04/8057/ I don't think ebay would like to hear what I think about their choices, I guess that I should congratulate them, but I did not think that feedback score of 94% was all that great...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Refunding partial shipping charges to my buyer?

Hi! I use Canada Post calculated shipping on my listings. The actual shipping cost was way under what the calculator charged my customer, probably because package was smaller than what I had put in the listing. I want to partially refund my buyer for...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What to do when not shipping with Shippo?

Hi! Newbie here... Just did my 4th shipment! Ok, so on the first 3 shipments, I used Shippo, so everything was linked to my account and as soon as I printed the label and shipped the package, it updated automatically in "My eBay" to show as shipped a...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help, I made an accidental refund, what to do?

I went to Paypal to send a $1 shipping refund to a buyer, and put it on the wrong line on the form, and so the whole amount was refunded. Now I don't know what to do to correct it. Any help would be appreciated.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

2 Weeks With No Sale

So I have set a new record, but one I am not happy about. For the first time in 15 years I have not had a sale in 2 weeks even though I have over 1000 items listed. This is supposed to be the busy time of the year for shoppers but I guess not this ye...

Ghost transaction...

Hmmm this one is interesting.... Ebay transaction last night. (from Australia) Item sold and has been paid for. No "sold" email from eBay. (shows as sold on my ebay) No "payment" email from PAYPAL. (payment arrived in PAYPAL account aok) Very odd for...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels