Forum Posts

Shipping Not Specified Error

I have been having this problem for the last couple of weeks. I have reached out several times and usually get the same conversation. This has been terrible for my Ebay business.The issue is that as of late, all of my listings started to not display ...

Order glitch

Someone bought an item from me and the order duplicated. It's the same order number. One is written as paid and awaiting shipment, one is written as awaiting payment. Different purchase time. Never seen that. It's a single quantity listing. Not sure ...

Shippo

Is anyone else having trouble with Shippo? I haven't been able to print any shipping labels for at lesast 5 days.They are not showing up for me to print. They dont answer my inquiries as well.Thanks in advance

eBay App bug Android 6.117.0.1

Hi, Just wanted to report a bug on Android. App version 6.117.0.1 Under settings, address, you cannot edit an existing address or create a selling address because there is a constant error about invalid phone number. Tried adding a 1, reinputting it....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Scammed by eBay.

In dispute, buyer clamed that watch is defective, because he is getting pain in the wrist bones after a minute or so wearing it. He said watch is working and looks exactly as described, but still claim it is defective. Requested full refund, eBay off...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Out of Country buyers with a USA mailing address

I have two recent buyers who according to their profiles where outside the country one in China & the other in Mexico but have a delivery address in USA one in New York the other in Texas. Both requesting refunds for items not received. (not large am...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

HTS Code look up site

This is a pretty good HTS code loohup site. Canada Post has a pretty good one as well but some sites handle some things better than others! Another arrow for the quiver. https://uscensus.prod.3ceonline.com/

• 4 replies
  • 4 helpful

Canada Post Issues - July 13th - Printing Shipping Label

Wondering if anyone else came across this issue today (Jul 13, 2021)? Some reason it won't let me generate the shipping label for a sale today. It said make sure parcel size is within limits and check addresses are correct. Never came across this bef...

dho10_0-1626229308496.png
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Absolutely appaled - treatment by ebay customer service

Gonna try and keep this as short as possible - had to make a new ebay account just to make this post, for reasons that will become clear. So I moved to Canada last year, and post xmas decided I had a few things I wanted to sell, and logged in to my o...

• 3 replies
  • 3 helpful

Is EBay not collecting taxes in UK?

I sold an expensive item to a buyer to the UK. He has paid but I noticed that there was no taxes collected by eBay. Don't they collect taxes from that country? I am confused. Any of you guys know?

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

About Shipping Insurance

I've been using Shippo for a long time and buying insurance from Shipsurance via Shippo. I just found out that Shipsurance now only insures packages shipped from an Amercan address.Does anyone know where Canadians can buy insurance for Tracked Packet...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping Tab shows Ships To - Worldwide despite selecting Domestic and Ships to United States only?

I would like to ship to Canada and the US only. My listing under the Shipping Tab is showing Worldwide, despite only selecting a domestic service and "ships to United States " for the one international shipping service. I did exclude all other countr...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Adding Tracking numbers for multiple sales

Recently I had sales in two of our stores to the same buyer on the same day. Naturally I packed both orders into one box and shipped with tracking to the US.eBay would not permit me to add the same tracking number to both listings (only the first).Th...

Anyone else not get their MP Payout yesterday?

Since enrolling in MP nearly 2 years ago, i have received my Payout, in my bank account, every Tuesday without exception. Until yesterday, when it didn't show up. Anyone else not get their's yesterday?

• 25 replies
  • 1 helpful

Fed Ex shipping rates

So since Fed Ex is now a fixed rate shipping option on Ebay Canada, how am I suppose to know how much to charge the customer? There is no Fed Ex shipping calculator on Ebay and since Fed Ex rates are very different (expensive) on their own website co...

Suspicious activities from a buyer

I do have a listing selling online codes at $0.99 for a trading card game. Unfortunately people only buy those to get feedbacks. I have a buyer who bought like 3 codes with 2 different account. I send them and moved on. Few hours later i come back on...

Ebay holding my money hostage and lying to me on multiple occasions

I have been treated horribly by ebay and lied to on 5 occasions about these holds on my money.I sold 4 items that were expensive to ship. I had to BORROW money to ship them as ebay held my money.When the first item was delivered on the 2nd of Feb I p...

2021149.jpg

Yes ebay no longer offering protection for tracked items below 250.00 for item not received claims.

I shipped an item with full tracking worth 100 dollars, and ebay ripped me of when the buyer filed an item not recieved claim, despite tracking showing the item was deliverd. When appealing, ebay said tracking was not available at the time and had th...

Ebay no longer will sell more than $100 insurance for packages going to US from Canada

I recently (last week), discovered that goshippo was no longer selling insurance for items sent from Canada to the US. I ship with Canadapost, with the lable bought via goshippo (until now). Or with Ebay as a back up. As a backup, I tried to print a ...

advice re / cancelling a sale

hi, 1st of all I know that this is my fault , I should of been paying attention to the listing. But I accidentally lowered the price of a lot pretty drastically (60 to 30) and forgot I had free shipping on. Given that its a lot t will cost me at leas...

Item returned - incomplete address - what now?

First time this has happened to me. Buyer bought an item from me, paid quickly and I shipped it. I purchased the shipping label on ebay so it provided the shipping address. I received the item back today marked "no such address". I did check their ad...

Labels