Forum Posts

Where do I go to manage new Markdown Manager listings?

The Markdown Manager page took me to the new "Create a Sale Event" page to setup a sale. I can see that all my listings are now on sale, but there's nowhere I can see to actually manage this new sale. Can someone direct me to a proper link? When I go...

Hmmm privacy notice, regarding HST number...

Got an ebay message this morning* advising that under the new privacy agreement they can share my GST registration number with CRA (which I thought they were already doing and is fine by me), however my question is: I don't remember ever adding my GS...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Constant request invoice problems just don't stop

The seller does not offer combined shipping discounts.The seller has disallowed combined payments and shipping discounts. Please proceed to checkout to complete your purchase. This is starting to really upset me as both a buyer and seller. It never s...

• 28 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Return Label

Buyer wants to return item.Buyer ask me to print or send a return label for him.Does this mean the buyer wants me to pay for the return of the item.??

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Error message from Sell button

Why is it that every time I click on the Sell button at the top left, I get an error message? I’m new at selling on ebay.ca and find it difficult to get to the page where I can create a listing.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal error message 5100

When I try to make a PayPal shipping label I enter all the information needed then hit the calculate shipping button and I get an error 5100 message and am told there is a problem and it boots me out. Can anyone help or give me a suggestion?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post changes for letter mail

Hello GuysEarlier I was able to send small cables or dvd etc in letter mail to keep shipping cost low.Today I went to ship a cable and guy at Canada Post said that from now on only letter or documents can be sent in letter mail. And anything else nee...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer requirement overload

I have had a buyer from China trying to purchase china from me, 13 times! Same item, I have sent a message to explain that I don't ship to China. If it had been letter mail I would probably have done it, but not china. I am wondering if it will every...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Exclude shipping locations

I noticed that when I wanted to change my items from auction style format to fixed-priced format, the exclude shipping locations disappeared and I have to re-do them each time and the same thing from fixed-priced format to auction style format!! It s...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

My next issue, returned item

Sale price $3.95 with free shipping sent other lettermail at a cost of $1.80 postage. Came back with address crossed out and Moves Sticker from Canada Post. Contacted buyer, says address is correct and please resend. Told him I can't due to having to...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Overseas listings are a mess as well

Has any one looked at any overseas sellers listings to see what they look like. I tried a few and they are a mess with descriptions and links to pictures. Let me know if you have the same issues.

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to send a return shipping label for the U.S.?

On my selling account I had a customer ask to return 3 small items as not as described. I think thyy are as described but don't want to get into a dispute. How do I send a return shipping label now that I accepted the return? Also they made 3 payment...

Someone send me a messages on ebay how do I report them?

I got this email in my ebay message and I want to report them. One for selling bootlegs and the other posting their website. How do I do that? hellofor ROCK&METAL COLLECTORSOriginal Japanese Bootleg CD&DVD Shoptheir website was here. over 10,000 titl...

Second Category in Listing

Is there any advantage to listing in a second category. If I am like most Ebay buyers I just search for items as opposed to navigating to a category to view items, So is there any advantage to paying a fee for a second category, does it expose the it...

ADVICE PLEASE.......

This is what a buyer wrote to me yesterday "Hi, it appears I am the only one watching this item I admit it is larger than average, but the fish in side has sustained a lot of sun damage especially the view of the fish pointed left to right, that whol...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

If you are using promoted listings on .COM

My impressions count has been ZERO for the last 3 days. They had problems with the record keeping for most of September which they said was fixed, I'm assuming it is back in a more severe way now.... I've done queries and brought my own sponsored ite...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trying to access Snap Ship but not available.

I'm getting a message that Snap Ship is not available today. I'm trying to take advantage of the free shipping Tuesday. Going to it through the Free Shipping Tuesday portal, is there another way to get to it? Can I just go straight to Snap Ship? Any ...

New offer e-mail from buyer's perspective

It's been pointed out a few times recently that the way eBay handles offers is different, from allowing more offers to changing how the offer is seen on the site and in e-mails, but from what I can recall we've only seen it from the seller's viewpoin...

ebay.png

About to start Selling again info.

I am about ready to start selling again now that the fishing season is about over. I have been reading the Shippo Threads and it does not sound good. Seems like I better stick to PayPal. Comments perhaps???????????????

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels