Forum Posts

No More PayPal Labels At All?

I thought we were still going to be able to print our labels directly from within PayPal. It seems we were able to for a short time. For the last three days, however, I can get as far as Calculate Shipping and it times out .... on three different bro...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I am having a terrible time trying to print Paypal labels

I have decided not to use Shippo until some of the kinks are worked out, I see some many problems coming up on this forum, but I am having a very hard time trying to print Paypal labels. I have a package to mail to the UK today, small package air. If...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! No Sale Promo Marketing on .CA

I've just started using the sale marketing tool on .com (where you can offer deals like Buy 3, get 1 free etc). I LOVE this feature & find it very useful. As you know, this is only available on .COM. Since I list on both sites, I can only apply the s...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

'List up to 500 auction-style listings for FREE!'

Looks like another Auction promo. It just showed up in my Selling Manager page. List up to 500 auction-style listings for FREE!List auction-style, plus add BIN for free. Excludes 1-day and 3-day listing durations. But invitation only. I don't care mu...

Screen Shot 2017-07-07 at 5.51.51 PM.png
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer did not pick up parcel can I get my fees back?

Buyer did not pick up the parcel after being held for 15 days at the Post Office and it was returned to me.I even phoned and spoke to the customer to tell them that I (the seller) was getting notices that the parcel was not being picked up and they a...

Resolved! selling on e bay from Canada to USA Declaration Form

Hello, I am selling items from Canada to the USA offering free shipping so when filling out the customs form im not sure if I include the shipping charges in the total value of the item or seperate the two. So far the items ive sold have been approx ...

Canada Post Snap Ship is working again

I don't know if it's just me, or if it was due to a workaround with gaining access to Snap Ship a different way like pjcdn2005 and ydpc_dennis suggested, but I was able to successfully purchase and print a Snap Ship label through Canada Post tonight....

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

refund shipping cost because he change his mind?

hi, so i sold an item and buyer with 0 feedback return item because he change his mind, shipping was free but in listing i state i charge 20% fees on return, to covert my shipping fees and maybe stop compulsive return. i got item back but the only op...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

TL crashed during Backup, lost all my items - need advice

So while doing my Compact and Backup on my main ID, TL crashed. Lost all my items, over 1,000 items. Not happy, happened just over a year ago too, but that was my fault, I think. Anyway, TL CS says to either do a "restore database" or import the Acti...

Store suppy coupon

Does Ebay.ca have a store for the supply coupons now? This is what I see under terms and conditions: The coupon is valid only for items in the Shipping Supplies Store on eBay.ca and can be used one time per quarter. The link is not clickable from whe...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ending Auctions Early

H everyone & Happy Belated Canada Day!Does anybody know wether ending auctions early when there is a bid (ticking off "sell to highest bidder") has any negative impact on our ebay seller account? I do this quite often when a buyer buys Buy It now ite...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Weird happening with my PayPal account

Just had something weird happen. Got an email from PayPal saying I had received a payment for sale of an item. No notification of sale from eBay. When I checked my account was not showing under my sold items. Looked at the item & is still showing lis...

Shipping in Canada: eBay/Shippo vs Snap Ship vs PayPal

Working from the top down... Canada Post PriorityYou're paying for speed. For smaller size packages look at using prepaid envelopes to save a few dollars. Until July 31: Snap Ship (if you can get it to work) with 15% off has the best price.August 1 f...

No E-Mails for Listings That Have Ended

I don't know how most sellers keep track of their listings as they end. I wait for the e-mails letting me know that my item has ended -- "Relist ESTEE LAUDER .....". Then I go to my Unsold Listings to Sell Similar. I happened to notice today a couple...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

A little concern regarding POSSIBLE CHANGE of fees

Sometimes I put my newly listed items as SCHEDULED (10 cents charge) and a little later I attend it and release it and no charges are placed. Everything works just fine.This morning have attended and released two scheduled items and noticed that they...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

My notes about Snap Ship

I used CPC's "Snap Ship" for the first time tonight. I had 2 parcels to send, one by Tracked Packet, the other by Small Packet, both to the USA. Things I liked: Easy to follow and fill in the screens, quite user-friendly. The flow from one step to th...

• 16 replies
  • 3 helpful

WE MUST BOMBARDING eBAY

We must bombarding eBay to stop charging final value fees on the shipping costs now that they are going to charge us the taxes on our monthly invoices. It is like eBay is charging us twice, one Canada Post charges us taxes and then eBay now are going...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! GST/HST/QST on MONTHLY SELLER INVOICES

I know that GST/HST/QST will be charged on fees starting on July.1/17. Just to clarify, will there be a tax breakdown shown on our Monthly Seller Fees Invoice? or will I have to deduct 5% from my monthly seller fees invoice?

Resolved! I would like to know the best way to ship small packet and cost to Netherlands

I know all of you have been struggling with the new shipping processes and many of you have it down pat now. I never use online shipping as it just isn't needed too often. I'm old and it just boggles my mind. I don't know why ebay has to change thing...

Who has the best deal on US shipping right now?

OK, I admit, I'm being a bit lazy to ask this, and I'm also pressed for time today. I have a couple of parcels to get out tomorrow, and between Shippo, Snap Ship and Paypal, I've honestly lost track of who is offering the best discounts at the moment...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bookkeeping Question - Accrual Or Cash Basis Accounting? Software that can split gst,pst collected?

I searched this board for the word accrual but only turned out 2 irrelevant topics. I was wondering which method of accounting is used for eBay business bookkeping where one has inventory and continuously buys inventory throughout the year? Is there ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Was I taken in......just to lower the price?

Hello guys, would like to explain my situation and ask how would you handle I.Over the last few days I have had a person interested in buying three set of my glasses. After some going back and forth we agreed on a price and I adjusted the listings to...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Rating

How can a seller sell a postcard for $0.99 and charge $45.00us for shipping yet still have a top seller rating? Seems like an obvious scam to me. Why not block these sellers?

Labels